1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How rare is golden ticket?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Riedgu, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Is it even possible to get it through premium chests?
    Because if answer is yes - it's even rarier than 5*birds

2. AllahsSnackbar

AllahsSnackbar Hatchling

Ive been playing this game for four months and have over 15 5 star birds but have only received a single x10 gold ticket from a premium chest. So yes it is possible but very unlikely. Your best bet is to perform well in the events as you can usually get one for each event

3. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

very rare, only two ever for me!, and none in the past two months. Din t know if they are still available.

4. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Well i used to very consistently find one generally during events. It has been a good 2 to 3 months now. It is safe to say they turned them off. I fully believe it is no longer possible to get them in premium chests. They want us only to buy them through sales or earn 2 every event. Not the case for those in smaller clans. They can only hope for 1 per event. Rovios way to get players to spend money

Riedgu likes this.
  5. There are golden tickets?
    What are these things you speak of?
    Lies! Lies, I tell you!

Abis likes this.
  6. Abis

Abis Hatchling

does it count on an event ? i need to know if i give 1350 diamonds on 1 ticket how much will count and if it does.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

"Very rare"
    You mean only obtainable by MONEY?

8. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

1350 buys you a 10x ticket so would give you the same chances as using your golden tickets. Is that what you are asking?

9. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

In the past there were slim chances of getting golden tickets in premium
    Chests.... but that was loooooonnngggg ago. In that 'era' I got 2 .... then updates came along.

10. TommyD

TommyD Hatchling

Still slim. Ive gotten 2 in last 6 months.

11. Abis

Abis Hatchling

yes but i just read a post from a guy who got to the point of 33x and no turkey :)) so i am not giving the diamonds on this event

12. Tirona

Tirona Hatchling

I used get them fairly often before they messed with premium ticket drop rates, haven't got one from a chest since then though

13. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Ever since rovio started messing with the silver tickets, they have been removed entirely from the 3 wave and boss pigs. The only way you can get the 10 hatch ticket is through completion of the events. Before the last Terence event, it was possible to get them from premium chests. That is no longer the case.