1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many players have to mutch event points?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by photiosbg, Jul 3, 2018.

1. photiosbg

photiosbg Hatchling

Hi Rovio. Sorry for my bad English. I want to ask. How many players have to mutch event points. i play erery day 8-10h. and have 5200 points. i used all my skout. The first player have 42525 points. this is real? in the first day of play event this player have 10000 point. This is not real. the day have 24h. what you thinik?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Often the debate of cheating vs spending money is had in this forum. I have my opinions but I am sure you can do it if you spend lots of money. I do not think I have lost many scouts this whole event and I have 6500+ points. I also used around 20 blueberries that I had stored from prior events

Thus I am always amazed they players have such high totals and the money it would cost to achieve this. Plus it is the same clans and/or members of these clans that are at the top each event

The good thing is that it really does not matter. You do not need an elite bird to achieve perfection in this game. This let them cheat, spend money and/or give up all their free time/sleep for nothing

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I mentioned "the arguments" many times here and elsewhere, got flamed numerous time but I don't really care. You won't be able to compete with what Rovio refer to as "Highly Involved Players" unless you practice whatever that they do. Play the game to have fun, whatever that means to you.

Only 8/50 in my casual plan have gone past 5900, 4 including myself are in the 6000s. Another dozen or so should finish when event ends. The top players play usually use the daily scout count equivalent without loosing sleep along with some berries. I gain about 1000 per day. Berries have been fully restocked now.

4. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Yeah, it’s unfair