1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How good is The Angromedon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Feb 14, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

E4C21991-05D9-4615-8F4C-D49D185122F7.jpeg
    Managed to get him at 9x so I’m wondering if he is worth evolving and putting on my team or not.

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Not good at all...
    50CFA12C-2872-4D65-9138-2E114182FD28.jpeg

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So he is 3SS bird? and I suppose you saw someone evolving him, since there is no numbers of actual damage?

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Hey, one of his super evolution's is a much stronger version of Wade!

Sounds good.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Yeah I got that image from global chat. I’ll post both evolutions when I get my Angromedon to level 60.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

DF4E2A17-D0EB-4F83-BB50-2C78B44784FA.jpeg
    Found the 2nd evolution on global chat

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

And the other Super Evolution is a far stronger version of Greg.
    Interesting. I'm picking Splitbull, then.

8. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

So, is it just me or is it getting harder to get the event birds? And why is it so easy to get Trey instead?

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Chances are the same - 0,5%. And with multiplier you go up. So with 10x you have 5% chance and roll the dice 4 times, then it is 5,5% and you roll the dice again.

Pure statistics

10. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

I always seem to get Trey lol. Ive got 5 of him now. I just got Trey, Brenda, Carson, and Jimmy

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

For different birds it could be different chances, like Carson or Claude. But for event bird - it's the same.

So you get 4* and 5* birds extra without timer reset.

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got the new bird at 9X...last couple times it was between 11-12X

I feel bad for those who are at 24X

13. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

Mine is at x11 right now

14. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I also got Angromedon at x9 multiplier. I was planning on going for Annie as well, but I think I misunderstood something I read in the last patch notes... I thought they had fixed it so we wouldn't get duplicates of the event birds, but after rereading it, I think they just meant the NFL team birds, which is a huge bummer. Now I can't decide if I want to hatch any more or not =/ I really really want Blue Annie though. Even if she sucks. Until today my only 5* blue bird was Frost. Gahhh decisions decisions!

15. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Currently in the same boat. I want H.M.A but I don’t want another Angromedon

16. dosetsu

dosetsu Hatchling

Don’t do it. I did it, thinking the same as you, bet my farm and ended up with 4 of this damn bird.

I think I am destined not to get Matilda - when she was first added, I went 35x and didn’t get her... This last go around with Chuck, I ended up with 3 multiples of Bomb and now this BS.

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Just fuse them all into other birds.

18. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Write a ticket to support. Act as if you were tricked by the last path and ask for Matilda :D

Worthy to try

19. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Wait.
    Didn't the patch notes say something along the lines that this SHOULDN'T happen?
    Yet, it did?

20. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

It said that you won't get the same bird during superbowl event. If you go one team - you won't get duplicate of him.

But yet again, act surprised and write a ticket to support how betrayed and tricked you feel now