1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How good do you think lady bacon will be?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, May 29, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

He's super is so different to anything I know I have no idea, but if it's good I'm going for both, as I think as far as I can tell that the 2nd is 5* Jacky and the 2nd best 4* must be really good as a 5*

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

DEDSW1N3 is a reverse Jacque which means that he is really bad for PvP.

I’ll be going for 2 Lady Bacons so I can see both evolutions in action as she looks like a promising bird.

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So you think that the "push pigs backwards" off des means that the enemy pigs will be sucked in? I assumed it would be the same as "push pigs away" off of Jacky

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I don’t know. If I’m unlucky enough to get him then I’ll post what he does.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Try to get at least 1 each of Lady Bacon and DEDSW1N3. The odds is I will end up with 2 Lady Bacons. Very likely we will see them again in the future so you can always go for it then. Unless Lady Bacon is better than Chuck you will see me using 4 Chucks and a Matilda before considering her. In normal days anyway but then Rovio will ask for certain body types in PvP and events these days, so who knows.

6. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There's no consistent standard applied to the language used in Super Shot descriptions, so it is understandable sometimes when there is confusion because they use different phrases to mean similar (or identical) things, but "push backwards" does not mean "pull inwards" - a backwards push is not a pull; you cannot push something towards yourself (not directly anyways), so there's no reason at all to assume that DEDSW1N3's super shot functions any differently than Jackie's does (apart from the fan interactions).

I'm actually super confused how you can read that and come away thinking "reverse Jackie", that doesn't make any sense.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I actually assume Lady Bacon will effectively be more like Heavy QB or El Hefty. Just a wider area of damage.
    I cant see any possible way she could be better than Chuck or Wide QB. So for me, I'd probably never end up using her...

I do need another good 5* White Bird or 2 so I'll hope to be lucky enough to get Des on the cheap. Otherwise, I'll wait for him to be a main bird.