1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you compete with cheats?

Discussion in 'Social' started by SteveT, Jul 30, 2017.

1. SteveT

SteveT Hatchling

There is players who are obviously using cheats to get coins and gems. I am getting blown away by players at level 20 when I am at level 60. Is anyone else having same problem????

Brybrown37 likes this.
  2. Talha

Talha Hatchling

Well i am lvl 80 and kicking lvl 100-115 players! its just strategy and how you use chuck!

Night likes this.
  3. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

gems and coins are stored server side, there is no way to "hack" them. We could provide better analysis if you would give more details or screenshots

4. Talha

Talha Hatchling

Yep you can't even manipulate the timer! It must be a hacking genius or just a developer messing with you :p

5. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

Your level doesn't mean you have have a better bird team.....that's what matters, and strategy. Level just basically shows how often you play. I get beat in the arena by lower lvls too because they have better bird teams with higher team power.........or I screwed up lol :oops:

Brybrown37 likes this.
  6. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

Yeah the screwups will get you :')
    We have found a couple of cheats! But only a few to be clear, so there isn't a giant infestation.
    you can hit up rov.io/support with a screenshot of the player if you're worried, but mostly it's just gameplay.

7. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

There are cheats around. But only to give you no loss and allways a win. Its quite obvious when you meet such player. I have never done
    it so far furing my 80L. Thank godness I will say... The Epic and AB2 is full of cheaters though.

8. Brybrown37

Brybrown37 Hatchling

I am a very out going guy !!!!

9. Roller Diva

Roller Diva Hatchling

I agree! So so tired of attempting to play w/no 5 star birds and seeing others with a team FULL!

Brybrown37 likes this.
  10. OBEKS

OBEKS Hatchling

Interesting!

11. IwIn

IwIn Hatchling

The PvP is my only issue with this game. Overall, I absolutely love the game and all the events. Probably one of the best online mobile games all around, IMO.

That said, the PvP is pretty much the equivalent of watching a potential 5 star high school recruit royally screw up in one key area that they easily could have trained harder for and done better... Keeping them a 4 star recruit playing for a less powerful conference.

A small handicap for players significantly out-powered would make the PvP arenas more active and keep me from having to get a new phone every time I lose three straight matches to teams CLEARLY more powerful than mine.

...and yes, I know this is a tactic to make players spend more money in game and I have spent my fair share, gladly I might add due to my love for this game... but I wonder if there isn't some way to make it less frustrating when that yellow cancer bird gets to wipe the board on opponents turn 1 and rob me of half my life before I even really get started.

12. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

'Yellow cancer bird'. Lol. Any nickname for that robotic black thingy? Totally kills my mood when I see either of them on the opponent's side...

13. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

I'm assuming you mean Carson...yeah I've got plenty of nicknames for him. Any and all of which would get me permanently banned from here and my account deleted if I were to list them. Bad enough I shout them all every time some level 40 douche somehow has two chucks, Claude and and Carson all leveled to prestige max. I was running into these a-holes when my own team was barely 19k power. Like really? These are like 45k teams wth is the match maker program doing?

14. moko

moko Tiny Birdy

Oh yes. You got it right. He's the only one with that robotic outlook. But then after the update, he's ain't that great anymore - at least for those who has yet to bring his SS rank from 3 to max. I used to get so frustrated when I have to face those fully maxed out (40425) opponents but then I got immune to it. There were 0 chance for me to win that game and I'll just hit the great forward button at the bottom right. I'll still do the same if I see 2 chucks and 1 Claude in the team.

15. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

And then there’s that guy with the 5 fire roosters lol

16. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Tiny Birdy

I want to be a very going out guy. QUEEN ELSIE...? ;-)

17. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Tiny Birdy

Wow Archon has a real problem. Calling folks names just because they worked at getting birds?

Sad boy...

Ps: no chucks here