1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I keep egg silver ticket more than 26

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Goliath, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Goliath

Goliath Hatchling

I'm sorry every one I'm a new player. Can I keep egg silver ticket more than 26. because I watch the youtuber can keep egg silver ticket more than 100. tahnk you

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

There are only 2 sources of silver tickets that can make you go over 25.
    1. You pay $$ and buy the specials from Rovio.
    2. Those silver tickets from Eagle Mountains will always go into the egg hut.

Hence if you have gems you should push further in Eagle Mountains if silver tickets start coming. Stop if you see 2 pigs before level 10. Keep in mind each individual silver tickets worth 150 gems, you need to know when to stop even if you have plenty. If you cannot afford to pay for the next pig and next level is not the "Not pig level", time to exit.

See my proof from link below. I was at 157 silver and 9 gold tickets at the start of last week Xeno event.
    https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/any-intel-on-upcoming-events.8080/page-10#post-33655

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Here is my post in that same thread Epic linked, its about the ways you can hoard silver tickets since some members questioned how he could have that many, IMO hoarding is better than having over the max in hatchery..

If you collect the tickets from event or anywhere else while your hatchery is full it forces them into inbox with a 6D expiry (actually its 7 days but shows up as 6D because its 6 days 23 hours 59 mins) but if you do not collect any rewards, including tickets, from event before it ends, it is sent to your inbox with a 13D expiry (again actually 14 days since its 13 days 23 hours 59 mins). The 110 part i personally have never had that many but it is possible, if you have the monthly subscription you get 1 ticket a day so can have 30/31 when event starts, 10 from this weeks MPDC, 10 from last weeks MPDC that you forced into inbox by collecting when hatchery was full, 28 silver 4 gold from past events still not expired, 24 silver 9 gold in hatchery, tickets from PVP depending on what league you are in and any tickets you get from that days EM.