1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Grease - which evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by feffe, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

After Mad Mobile's hotfix, I must say Hot Grease is better or at least almost as good as Matilda. Both evos work incredible.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Why do you think MM is a good Evo after the patch? Seems like it would be useful to move clusters of pigs.

3. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

SS's damage is not high but is decent. In crowds of 8+ pigs each bomb works great to clear the way for lil' pecker and Frost. Additionally, the bombs' damage is useful as well.
    I mean MM is not useful in arena but in event island could be a good alternative

Edit: I'm glad devs did a good move on time to save that Evo. The overall balance gives us a nice new bird with 2 great evolutions

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

What are the odds that Rovio might actually be starting to listen to the players again? I mean they fixed EM and daily task rewards. They added Evo essence to MPDC. They fixed Hot Grease MM Evo. And they added new levels to event island while also supposedly giving us another fan favorite event?

I'm not saying there's hope right now, but some credit is due them.

Matticus and Melchid like this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

They do listen. Unfortunately they subscribe to the BOHICA model of customer satisfaction, so any improvements are just to soften us up for a sideways pineapple dry-insertion...

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol. We call that pineapple the Green Weenie in the Corps.

Clown Von Shoes and Redwing like this.
  7. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

Muscles
    Are
    Required
    Intelligence
    Not
    Essential
    ;)

Thank you for your service Sir.

Nyk likes this.
  8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Why does Hot Grease have the "Fat Male" voice despite being referred to as a female in her bio? Just curious.

9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Bet you thought she was cute until she spoke huh lol

10. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Thanks to the fix for Hot Grease "Mad Mobile" evo, which I noticed just this morning by accidentally using her in a PVP fight, I actually managed to get the Master Hot Grease fairly easy.
    Since I gave up before this fix, I had stopped at level 79 - and there was only 45 min left of the event, so I was really cutting it close. With less than 2 min (!) to spare, I finished level 85! Woho! :)

Melchid and Nyk like this.
  11. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

This is what I call just in time delivery. Congrats man. Great effort.

Nyk and feffe like this.