1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Grease - which evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by feffe, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Bachelor of Nursing. Career change after doing the same job for 15 years after leaving school ;)

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Sounds fun! My mom's a nurse and I have a few friends who finished their nursing degrees a few years ago in Hawaii. I almost became a doctor myself, but I got into an accident around 14 years old and afterwards, began passing out at the sight of blood. Ended my medical doctor career prior to it ever beginning :confused:

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah it has been. Funny how things kind of come around full circle - I left school to join the army as infantry, then changed to armor. So I've essentially gone from a job that involves taking people apart to one that's all about putting them back together :D

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol. One of the Intel guys I'm friends with is getting out soon and he is going back to nursing school. Since you were in the military you can appreciate the 3 months of officer training I'm headed to in Quantico, VA, followed by 6 months of follow-on away from the fam. I'd rather be back doing my bachelors!

Redwing likes this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Good luck with it. I don't miss those long peroids away from home one bit :D

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Good luck. OCS sucks but it ends and life sucks a bit less. I retired after 27 years and miss it every day ... almost :)

7. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Let me just pause for a minute on that screenshot.
    1. So, you had enough resources to get your regular Hot Grease to a decent Prestige/SS level.
    - Let's say 175 white essence, at least 3600 white evo materials, 10 prestige totems, 30 SS totems, 50K+ gold
    2. Then you got the Master Hot Grease and still managed to have/get resources to get her to P10/SS10 already
    - Let's say another 175 white essence, at least 3600 white evo materials, many prestige totems, many SS totemts, 130K+ gold
    3. And you still have 137 white essence, 5157 white evo materials and 61K+ gold left?
    4. You said you never ever bought any sale package or any other package from ABE
    You sir, make me wanna quit the game. I am amazed by the resources you had/got during this event. I'm not even close to a quarter of the total resources that you've spent/earned during the same time frame.
    This and not being able to get the Master Hot Grease really gets me questioning why I continue to play this game :p

Melchid likes this.
  8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

You can use this for your new avatar if you'd like lol. Just a little something I put together way back for the Flocker trolls some time back.

Attached Files:

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

What branch?

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I was in the navy. My avatar name refers to landing marine ashore via landing craft from navy ships

Gator = amphibious
    Ops = operations

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Feffe ~ Yes... lol
    And, I promise, i havent spent a dime on this game since my first month, 1 year ago. That was one of the $8 daily ticket things & i think one $10 package. Then i realized how much rovio screws its players so I vowed never again...

I am not doing anything special. Just playing my arena 6 days a week, playing all my scouts, playing the dungeons so i dont waste keys, playing all my MPDC, EM 1x a day (occasionally an extra run if im looking for more silvers), and play the events...
    The main way to save up is being very selective on which birds you prestige. Also, i assume ive been playing longer than you so i have more prestiged birds available already for events.

12. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Feffe
    If you want to get resources (evo material) faster and you play scouts I suggest you do one thing. All 2 star birds upgrade with another one star or two star bird of same color. You will get original 2 star bird to level 16 or 19. Sell it then. Not only you still get money back but (less then selling two not upgared birds, but still) you will also get 29 or 35 evo after selling. Easily with scouts and hatching normal tickets you can have at least 10 to 15 such upgraded birds per day this means anoter 400-450 evo material of each color per day. So far after pvp rule change I find it one of most effective ways to get evo material. Unfortunately for essence you must play dugeons or MPDC.

feffe likes this.
  13. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

When I am trying to get evo materials I use this method:
    Drop 2* on 2*
    Drop 3* on 3*
    Sell all 1*

I make less gold but the difference in evo materials in pretty big. 3* on 3* goes to level 18. 2* on 2* goes to level 19. The thing is, using this method, I don't lose any gold, I just don't make as much as if I were to sell them all individually.

Shiny birds I evo to 20. 40 if I have a surplus of birds and evo material.

Gold Shiny birds I evo to 51 and sell.

Most colors are in the 8k-9k range with some over Max because of eagle mountain.

The biggest problem I face is lack of essence and not enough Prestige totems to evolve fast enough. But that's just my wanting it all now kicking in...

Nyk and Melchid like this.
  14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The recent update to MPDC has made the essence problem slightly less of an issue.

15. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yup at least we can get essence in another area now. Although the recent additions to the Skill & Level Up Tiers in MPDC has demolished my resources thanks to Tier 15 being so brutal, anyone got past that yet?

feffe likes this.
  16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I dont know anyone who beat the Fat Rainbow level 15 yet.

17. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Two of my clan members beat it, I on the other hand have not been successful yet, occasionally get as far as the 6th wave.

18. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Screenshot_20181121-163243_AB Evolution.jpg
    Passed level 85 with Mad Mobile and this team :D Most difficult event so far, I enjoyed it a lot though

19. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I'm just poking some fun and I'm jealous of the resources you manage to stack up :)
    Actually been playing longer than you in calendar time, but for the first year (almost a full year) I had my own clan for me and my son. Not much progress when you don't get any clan rewards and don't play every day :)
    So I'm behind you and other long time players in total number of 5-stars (44) and prestige level 5-stars (36). And yes, I know about being selective, I just work on getting a better stack of prestiged birds in general and focusing on getting as many Masters as I can. Since I still can't play much (basically nothing) during the weekends due to it being family time, I still can't progress as fast as you. Which really doesn't bother me, I'll continue to play as long as I find it some kind of fun :)

20. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Yes thank you, I've been doing exactly this for the last 3 or 4 months. Evo materials are never an issue for me, essence is since I can't play much usually on Sundays for extra keys and can't play all the available pvp-battles. So I'm always short on essence basically :)