1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Grease - which evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by feffe, Nov 13, 2018.

1. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Starting this thread in advance as a placeholder, the question will surely rise very soon after the Thanksgiving event 2018 is live.

Nyk, Redwing, Buds and 4 others like this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Chop, Chop, Chop looks pretty bad on paper - Matilda magnetize-like beam effect (3218 base damage), however it damages player health by 1.5% (but can't fall to 0) for every pig affected. Only good as a finisher, which kind of makes her useless on any team.

Mad Mobile has similar magnetize effect for much less damage (base 2002), but spawns a bomb for each affected pig. Might make her useful in dungeons and Event levels.

3. Jordy

Jordy Hatchling

To illustrate the above:

Attached Files:

Redwing likes this.
  4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Also, regarding the above illustration, Mad Mobile has the 'Bird Villain' tag - useful for those trying to progress through current MPDC.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Not exactly another game changer unless the magnet effect is large enough to compete against Matilda. The Chop Chop Chop evolution is atrocious for event stages since you’ll need lots of health to survive if you want Master Grease or Master Turkey.

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Might just be a case of getting one regular and one master 'Mad Mobile' and hoping HG (and ABE) returns next year to complete the set.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

" damages player health by 1.5%". Is that my health or opponent health in PvP?

I am sure the Russian blog or elsewhere will have videos for that.

8. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

9. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Went with "Mad Mobile" on the regular one I hatched (needed at least one more bird villain tagged bird) . The beam is as wide as Matildas, but don't know if the suction is equal to Matildas Magnetise yet. The bombs that drops are the black small bombs with a timer of 2, which really makes it hard to use Chuck for the next two turns..

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I went with Chop Chop Chop. P1 SS4

11. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

You picked up a health pack so you can't see what the damage quote is ... Can you repost a video without the health pack?

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

So it seems pointless to use this bird. The more pigs you hit, you die.

13. Epic Buttstomp

Why will anyone want an evo that can kill yourself. In event levels with boosts the damages you will take is kind of crazy.
    I suspects Chuck will be hard to use in the higher levels as we will for sure get Obstacles Hell.

I will go with Mad Mobile then. I have stocked up enough in white and some other colors to get him prestige. Once I put him in place of Matilda, I will know. And hopefully not regret.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  14. Chrisgold1

Chrisgold1 Hatchling

Where does it show you will get Master Cold Turkey?

15. Epic Buttstomp

lvl 85 has a master bird..... Seems to be Master Hot Grease

16. Chrisgold1

Chrisgold1 Hatchling

That's Master Hot Grease right at 85?

17. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

it doesn't even reduce enemy's health :confused::confused::confused:

This evo could receive the reward for worst SS in ABE history

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  18. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

No Master Cold Turkey with the 85 levels, only master Hot Grease. feels bad.

19. Genghis

Genghis Hatchling

Doesn't mean it won't go up to 90 .

20. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Went chop chop on the regular, sitting at 100 unevolved, ss8. The damage you take is very small, beam is as wide as Matilda, not quite the same suction, at 400% packs a pretty healthy punch.