1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hockey event April 11-16 - New red bird

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Some people got ads like this, so we should see a new bird and if you won't save tickets - you will meet Matilda's event empty handed.

But since we have Miffy - Matilda doesn't fit with her. Unless you have Claude or chooce to have 36% boost instead of 45%[​IMG]

New bird is - Ricky "Red menace" Redtzky

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
  2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

They should add a good filler event like the fire rooster event with the amazing rewards so we can build up tickets again since Miffy is a must have bird.

Ariuka likes this.
  3. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

If the past is anything to go by we’ll get the beach event in between or a slight possibility at the pirate event.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Just curious but are they going to do it like the NFL event and have teams for the birds.

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Up. Added new bird's info

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Doesn't seem so, but there will be a new set from different sports

[​IMG]

7. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

so per this image and the image above, with Ricky as the leader, the Strong evolution type birds (which in theory aren't the strongest as most would argue the case of the quarterback wide > quarterback strong) get a max 55 percent boost if you get all the Strong evo sports birds. unless you were lucky enough to get both quarterbacks, alot of ppl that went wide only might feel jipped, kudos to those that went with strong...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I don't know, I have one of each QB & neither one is showing up in my Set Gallery for "Aces of the Flock".

BTW... Anyone know who the second bird will be for the hockey event?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Riedgu likes this.
  9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I haven't seen any information on the other event birds, but I did notice that after the update there are spaces for an additional red and white bird in the collection, besides the ones for Ricky.

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

First is Ricky then Dutch then Cold Turkey.

Also the idea of Elite Ricky is one of the worst ideas ever IMO. Pure P2W.

Riedgu likes this.
  11. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Is it only cosmetical and added word - Elite, or it is something more?

12. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Purely cosmetic but it’s still unfair.

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Why then?

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Because you need to be in a top 3 clan or top 3 global to get it, thus making you have to spend a to be in said clan or said position.

15. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

And it is nothing wrong to reward the most loyal ones. PC games even invite top players to special announcments and reward them with merchandise. Why is that bad?

It encourages you to be the best

16. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

in other related news, i wonder with the event clock showing starts in 2D 6H, as of this post, if this means events will no longer be starting at 6 AM EST but 2 PM instead
    nst_LI.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Looks like it's just a different "skin" so what's the big deal either way? Who cares really? Just another Red bird I wont use...

I wish they would come up with something that would put a real premium on using each color bird at some point. Maybe a daily challenge on the birds color day that needs all one color to play?

I thought the strong pigs might make Red & Blue birds more relevant in the Arena but no. It's actually easier for my main arena team(mostly Yellow) to win now, just takes slightly longer...
    Speaking of which, why go an entire week between changing the Arena tweaks? Why not daily?

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

BTW... Anyone notice the wacky start time of this event? It's 10 hours later than normal...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  19. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Iv seen stuff about it not being worth it to get this bird, is that just for players who already have 4* and 5*s? Or should even little 3* only players like me save up another week for next event?

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

If you can be patient & save up for the next event (Matilda) who is a top 3 bird in the game, you'll probably be happier long term.
    If you happen to get lucky & him cheap, great. You always need fillers for health & running dungeons, plus he would be a huge boost to your current 3*s until you get better birds...

Realistically, Claude & Santa are the only Red birds worth using in Arena & there are much better options than Santa.