1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmmm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ₩¡mp¥, Dec 3, 2017.

1. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

I'm having trouble understanding the event point system. It makes no sense to me how players with 2-3 star birds can score a higher amount of event points then a player with 3-5 star birds.

A player with a higher Team power lvl should be able to out score a beginner lvl...right !??
    At least that's how its been with most games I've played or there Would be no reason to try and progress. Hmmm

2. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

The event points are awarded according to the the players ability to complete battles on Normal hard or insane mode not for how spiffy their birds are. The current system makes it fair accross the board for all players to compete. Scoring the other way/would make it very unfair and new players wouldn’t bother playing.

3. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

Doesn't that make playing the map not worth it ? Just complete to the Red lands then spiff your birds up to lvl80 + and take advantage of the easy battle match ups in INSANE.

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

If there were no event - it's still not worthy to advance thestoryline.

You get pigs with more health in PVP.
    You loose ability to battle insane mode.
    Rewards decrease this way.
    There is no positive side in advancing the story line.

So what do you expect others to do?

5. ₩¡mp¥

₩¡mp¥ Hatchling

Not trying to argue but you basical said what I said.

Playing the map is pointless but the reality is. There are events. Its just a bummer how there is no separation in Team Power lvls to earn points in events.

Answering your question......

I don't expect Players to do anything but evolve to the game. I'm just hoping that the game will at sometime make it a little bit more gratifying to play the map and form some sort of separation between higher lvl players.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

The good thing is there are enough events that the storyline is not needed. I know the events and especially the drop rate sucks but the events should keep you busy enough. Especially if you do the PvP