1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help on level 79

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danny, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Danny

Danny Hatchling

Anyone have any tips on how to beat level 79 of this event. I have level 5 Prestige Matilda Annie Claude Terrence bomb Chuck and red but can't seem to get the job done no matter what I try. I have a handful of other level hundred and above Five Starbirds but just mention to the best ones

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

What layout did you get for the level? For me, L79 was 3 white pillars in a triangle formation and half a forcefield on the right. This layout made the pigs spawn in tightly grouped layered formation. That tended to reduce the effectiveness of Grandfather Frost and Little Peckers supershots.

4. Danny

Danny Hatchling

I ended up with one where there are 2 barriers going from the corners to the back middle. Then there is one of those huge pigs not even in the play area until you hit him. If you get him with a red bird he just bounces around in the back and hurt no other birds

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

If it's the one I think it is, the barriers are white forcefields and they make a 'V' shape. If it is, then you need to take out the post closest to you on the barrier end the pig is behind. It takes two hits from a normal bird shot to do this. If you have Grandfather Frost at 2 count for his SS, you can use him as the second hit, and his mirror images will ususally hit the pig. Alternatively, you can shoot your white birds through the barrier and hit the pig that way. Sometimes this will even knock the pig through the barrier.

6. Danny

Danny Hatchling

Ended up getting it once i put in frost. Him delaying the pigs by one turn and allowing my Matilda to take all the pigs from behind did the trick.

Redwing likes this.