1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help for MPDC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fcornet, Mar 10, 2019.

1. fcornet

fcornet Hatchling

Good morning :)

Can you please help me by telling which team you used to succeed at MPDC stages 14 and 15 (rage/anger totems) and 15 (SS totems) ?

Thanks
    Frederic

2. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

This is my teams for those levels and a screenshot of the last wave

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More winning teams:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sorry, no lvl 14 teams, was too easy to make a screen :cool:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  3. fcornet

fcornet Hatchling

Thanks. I have to upgrade some of them :)
    Which artists did you use for the stage 14?

4. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

Sorry, cannot remember

5. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

for rage totem MPDC stage 14 and 15, don't use yellow or blue birds (other than Brenda X strong cut n'run, which is a performer), as the green slime from alien pigs renders them useless. AFAICR, for level 14 I used a total red bird team of 2 sumo terrences, Bette, ice redtzky (as a somewhat limited CC) and fire redtzky, worked like a charm as it uses the big pigs strength against them, all of them had 0 prestige so I didn't need to spend any golden totems on them.
    for level 15 I used crossfire fringy, CCC HG, Strong threat Annie, Strong chop Claude and big punch Billie. Claude and HG are prestiged since they are part of my arena team. all the rest are not in order not to waste golden totems.

for skill challenge MPDC stage 15, I used CCC HG, DTH Angry santa, Strong Brenda X, BB Kowalski the Elf and stellarize angromedon.

6. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

It's not all about prestige. it helps a lot to write down the waves pigs to have the right birds ready when you need them ;)

7. fcornet

fcornet Hatchling

Thanks honeybun, i made it at the last stage for SS totems with HG, Santa, Kowalski the elf, angromedon and cold turkey !
    Now i need to find some red/black/white artists :)

honeybun likes this.
  8. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

95A71AFD-8DA8-4E34-800A-C03F03A81DAA.jpeg A5499575-3D3B-4BAC-9988-ACCF0394C6AF.jpeg
    I also succeeded in all my mpdc yesterday.
    I'm leaving my team of ss 15 here.
    I hope it'll help you a little bit.
    If you've already succeeded, congrats! Lol.