1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heavy Metal Annie - Which Evolution?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RemixFTW, Oct 25, 2018.

?

Which evolution

Poll closed Oct 26, 2018.
  1. Critical Tag Team

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Chrono Tag Team

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

47859CA9-250A-43C9-9064-018C3A5076D0.jpeg C05D1B61-9671-4C59-83C5-F5FA72786B10.jpeg
    I already beat the Bird Villan MPDC so I’m just looking for one that’s better at PvP and Event Island.

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I went with Crono, but not sure that is the best one. I did it for the potential of extending the pig's turn by one.

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The guide recommends critical. More damage and it's all critical damage, plus it has a turn counter of 2. Chrono has a turn counter of 3 and you only *possibly* get a turn extension if the text is accurate.

RNGesus likes this.
  4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I know. I don't think I will ever use this bird except for events. I gambled and maybe I lost. I just want to get past the event level 80.:)

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I went with chrono too. I didn't realize the timer was a 3 though. The new Evo info screen doesn't show the difference between the evos now.

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Ended up going with Chrono more for the bird villain tag. Figure if she sucks, then at least I won't have wasted an evolution if a master version ever rolls out (or I hatch another this event).

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I got couple more of HM Annie yesterday. The one I have before has that Crit evo and fast SS. Problem is HM Annie is not hard hitting enough in the event levels.

Blue birds in general have no place in the arena team of mine as long as they don't bring back those special arena rules.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I've wondered if they should keep the boosts from the event in the arena as well. It would definitely make the arena more challenging and "random" . Dont get me wrong, I like the easy arena for farming keys, but from a gameplay standpoint, the arena kind of sucks because of how boring it is.

9. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

A couple?! Lucky you. I was most unlucky this hatching round, took me to x39 to get Beast... So I basically gave up on hatching any HM Annie or additional Eddie for the new evo. Threw in a couple of silvers for HM Annie but no luck.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I was going after another Eddie or maybe Beast. HM Annie is not wanted. I will keep 2 and the rest will be fused eventually.

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yikes. Worst odds I've heard this event. It took me x19 to get beast and ~x15 for HMA. I thought I was bad until Remix said that it took him x19 for both Beast and Annie.

Sorry man. I hope you get good odds with the boss piggy ticket drops.

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

You get the same information you always had before, it's just now you can also preview what birds can look like cosmetically further down the road no matter where you are on the development track. It only shows you the mechanical differences when you're actually on the Evolution screen choosing between the 2 options (when you select the icon for more info), which is how it always worked before so there hasn't been a loss of information.

13. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It distinctly showed the difference between SS timers increasing or decreasing though. This new screen you have to actively look for it now.

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

So far we got 2 votes for Critcal. I think both are equally good in their own ways so I’m going to wait a bit longer.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

she was never really a bird to be used in arena much so most just went for the lower counter. But i think with the events now, the one with the delay MIGHT be useful on occasion...

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

so she's a collectors item? With some use in the event. Also, chrono is Bird Villain which is good for MPDC

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, she is a decently strong Blue bird, BUT she is a Blue bird that isn't Frost or lil pecker... So yeah, your not likely to use her much.

18. Disfusion

Disfusion Hatchling

I decide to go with Chronic, for the possible increase to ememy turn counter by one.

It appears to increase the counter for each hit. In the event I was testing it on a pig which when aim at it had a counter of 4 above its head. When hit it increased to 5, then it got hit again showed a 6. At the end of the turn it was 5 again. So if I hit with another bird it would have been 3 turns to go. After the hit.

Can anyone else comfirm that it increases counter for each hit?

19. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Hatchling

I've seen this as well, but noticed that the counter will never go higher than what the pig has when the stage/wave starts.

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I guess I’m going with Critial Tag Team then...