1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have some fun how would you set these up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spennyman, Aug 20, 2018.

1. spennyman

spennyman Hatchling

Main team i use. Was thinking of building my Claude for team leader .... not sure. Whats your input - Thanks!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Others i have. Also a tons of other 4* birds not build bunch of Carsons / El Gigante etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

Get Claude ranked up for leader for sure. Dump Dutch

spennyman likes this.
  3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Dump Dutch and bring Claude up as leader

Also do not advance 4* birds so high. It is a waste

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

CLAUDE!!!!, Matilda, Chuck, Matilda, QB

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I was thinking Terence, Jimmy, Eagaldo, Ron, and Owlpheus....

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Lol, of course, you are being silly Nyk!!!!

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Replace Jimmy with Billie and it’s perfect ;)

8. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I run very well with a P9 Claude, and he rules!! Carson, IMO, is a 4* bird well worth advancing, even though he is not on my regular team anymore, he continues to impress when I do use him. A great addition until you have other 5* birds to use. I also do like Lady Bacon for some reason, and of course Chuck is a standard. Matilda is almost as good as Carson at clearing a board for me as well.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Team is good as is, just move Dutch to #3 center spot. I like Yellow in #2 and #4 positions with Malidas in the corners for better coverage. Altenately you can put Bomb or Byron in the middle (#3) or even Zain.

Carson with Huge Most Pit is very good in "round winning kill" in PvP. Zain (plague mask) can kill off boss pigs in full health if hit from back.

For PvP: Start the game with the #3 (middle) position. Then 2nd move Chuck straight up-n-down or as close as possible to that. 3rd move should be 1 of the Matildas. Most opponents will be dead after 3rd move.

My current PvP team: Chuck , Chuck, Starter (currently Red), Chuck, Matilda (magnetize)

10. spennyman

spennyman Hatchling

Was thinking same thing this team does rule in long fights like dungeons as dutch sets up for massive +attacks. Love chuck in the middle as he seems best not zigzagging running straight pulling in both sides

11. spennyman

spennyman Hatchling

try not to but need some them 4* birds to make insane rank to get the max evolution material. Zain i did go all out on him he is fun :)

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I did the same thing. I forgot

13. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I have never gotten Zain levelled up high enough to use him...he always ends up helping another bird advance...same with Darlene, Billie, and a host of others...

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ok, biggest no brainier ever:
    CLAUDE!!!!, Matilda, Chuck, Matilda, QB
    Easy, simple, done...

15. spennyman

spennyman Hatchling

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ agree