1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hatch all question

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Cpgb, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

If I have 25 Silver tickets and I go into new event and hit hatch-all, will I get 25 hatches at 1x before it jumps up or will I get 5 at 1x, 5 at 2x, 5 at 3x, etc. as if I did them individually?
  2. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Its random dude
  3. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Of course the outcome is random for each individual egg. The odds of that random event (getting event bird) are supposed to increase every 5 hatches. Wondering if it still does that if you hatch all 25 at once.
  4. Dizobe-One

Dizobe-One Hatchling

I'm also curious about this. Don't want to waste my tix if the multiplier doesn't apply. Anyone?
    Cpgb likes this.
  5. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Dizobe-One :)

It goes EXACTLY like this pattern: 5 hatches x 1; 5 hatches x 2; 5 hatches x 3 and so on, right? To give some values - I've used at the beginning of bomb's event - 25 silvers (max) + 11 silvers (rewarded from this particular event and so MPDC) and ended with no bird with with multiplier at x7...

And if you decide to use them individually you'll get the same multiplier ;) As the game just counts how many tickets you have been used so far and will increase your multiplier x1 with every 5 tickets used...

One thing at the end - while it happen that you'll get the event bird the multiplier get reset IMMEDIATELY after pulling such bird and starts counting again at x 1 then x 2...

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

You didn't understood the question and answered nothing.

Question is when you hatch 25 eggs at once. Are all eggs hatched at x1 or after 5 eggs it hatches at x2, then x3 and so on
  7. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Riedgu :)

Yes, my bad, I am sorry - I should have been more specific, yet I was sure it's pretty obvious as for context of my reply... So once more:

I've used at the beginning of bomb's event - 25 silvers (max) [HATCH ALL] + 11 silvers [HATCH ALL] (rewarded from this particular event and so MPDC) and ended with no bird with multiplier at x7...

THAT MEANS: From hatch all 25 sivers I've got multiplier x5 and from hatch all further 11 I've got multiplier x2 - x5 + x2 = x7...

Are you satisfied now with my reply?

8. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

But you don't know if I the middle game was applying x6 multiplier. That's the question. A d your answer doesn't show that you have exact knowledge
    Cpgb likes this.
  9. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

I find that some persons can critisize other quite easy, themselves not saying anything wise... I GAVE SOME EXACT VALUES AND MULTIPLIER YOU CAN GET WHILE USING GIVEN NUMBER OF TICKETS... You can say they are correct or not - if not - say why... Instead you're saying that I don't know this and that... How SHOULD I KNOW when and what you were doing in the game and what happened next? As far as I have read THE FIRST POST of this thread the guy was asking if 25 tickets while hatched at once alltogether will be counthed ALL as 1 (one), or multiplier will raise respectively once every 5 tickets being used - so the answer is: second option being right and to answer that I really DON'T NEED AND DON"T WISH TO know what you were doing while being in the middlegame and how this all ended up... We're done.

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

The question the guy was wanting an answer to is, if you use the open all option does the games algorithm apply the correct multipliers to the correct ticket, for example when it opens the 7th ticket for you, does it apply the X2 multiplier you would get if you opened them yourself one at a time.

By the time the algorithm has auto opened all the tickets the multiplier will read X5 as it should because its counted that you have opened 25 tickets, but has it applied the correct multipliers to each ticket inbetween, the same way as if you opened them yourself one by one or has it opened all 25 at X1 multiplier and then jumped to x5 at the end because its counted 25 opened tickets.

The only people who can answer that question is Rovio employees (which is who the opening post probably had hoped would answer) who will know the exact programming. I think this is what Riedgu meant when he said you didnt have exact knowledge, because none of us players will have access to this information, only Rovio employees.
    Cpgb and Riedgu like this.
  11. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Well, you didn't understood what wise I said, so it is your problem.

As Tigerangels said and I said above (if game applies x2 and x3 in between tickets when hatching all 25 tickets). We can't know for sure and your answer said nothing new and you just became angry for not understanding what the question is.
  12. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

I NEVER said that I know everything about the game - that's first...
    Your and Tiger's replys not reveal anything NEW either, that's two...
    Show that you're not only saying wise, yet acting wise... So do something useful for community - TRY to hatch all 25 tickets when you'll be having multiplier x2 or x3 and you'll know the answer - and when you'll know it - post it here... Then repeat couple of times to see if patterns and values matching... That's three
    You can also write to Rovio's DIRECTLY and ask them what you need to know, instead of pointing out that somebody has problems, while apparently YOU DO HAVE problem, not knowing the aswer as well... That's four...

13. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

Quite possible that yout got no bird because it doesn't apply the multiplier correctly. It could have applied 25 x 1 and then did the math to put you at x 5. Then you got 11 at x5 and it did the math so you end up at x 7 for the next one. Though in my experience it's not abnormal to not get one by x 7, so we still don't know. Nobody is questioning that the multiplier ends up in the right place. We are questioning what happens in between. And until I hear from Rovio I'm going to take the extra 30 sec and hatch individually for premiums.
    Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  14. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

There is no question. Each egg adds to the multiplier. After using golden ticket I will raise my chances by + x2 if I don't get a bird. By using silver I will get one hatch closer to the next multiplier.

Just if my mtiplier now is x4, I will end up with x6 after golden ticket.I just don't know if all eggs are hatched at x4 chances or multiplier increases to x5 after 5 eggs are hatched.

It makes a difference when you hatch at 15x and up. Because five hatches at x25 and five hatches at x15 are different than ten hatches at x15
  15. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Hatchling

It calculates each ticket as it is in use, so it goes up with the multiplier. You wouldn’t be stuck with the chance that you first used the “hatch all”. Don’t worry :)
  16. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

After hatch all you wouldn't be with the same chance that's for sure.

Question was if chances are calculated with each egg or they add chances after all 25 eggs were hatched. That's the whole discussion of this topic and it seems only support would be able to answer
  17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Staff said that the multiplier updates while hatching multiple eggs.

So that means that you’re not missing out if you’re hatching multiple eggs.
    Cpgb and Riedgu like this.
  18. TeacherM

TeacherM Hatchling

Question. I am level 144 now and have been playing this game quite a while now. How is it possible that people make an average of over 4.000 a day in the arena. When i play all day long I can get just a little more then 2.500 a day. And that’s playing 16 hours without any lose. Is there some kinda hack out that topclans use.
  19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

I noticed this as well with the 3 people ahead of me (5k+ each of the last 2 days). It's as if they are still getting unlimited scouts. Is this a lucky glitch for a few people? I cant imagine they are spending tons of gems since the rewards are pretty low...
  20. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

There used to be people who get 30k weekly even before introducing unlimited scouts. Ask top clans how they do it