1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hatch all button

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Druny, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Druny

Druny Hatchling

So sick of hatch all button on silver tickets... over the last few months I have hit it by mistake 3 times... got a couple of 5 stars that I didn’t really need but ok none the less would rather have had the 75 tickets or so that got burned up... I know it’s my fault just going too fast and rovio informed me of my stupidity in the 1 ticket I sent... but damn am I the only one that has done this? The button needs to go away or give you a “are you sure” option

jaks likes this.
  2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

A confirmation will be a good and simple idea, especially for the silver and gold tickets.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

It happened to me as well during the last event; however, it was at the end and was able to get my numbers back up before this event started.

I agree it should have a comment prior to doing it.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yup, did that once. Same with buying 10 silvers. I did that on accident back before I was getting gold tickets every week.
    Ridiculous that there is not a "confirmation" when dealing with the highest commodity aspect of the game.

5. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Afternoon everyone :)

NEVER happened that I would be used option ''full ahead'' unless being fully positive of this what I am gonna do and what would happen next... The buttons being well labeled, excluding any chance of mistake... Though if anybody needs the lifeline and some warning before like ''Are you positive'' or ''Confirm?" - I guess it shouldn't be that hard to implement unless Rovio would WILLING TO make the change... As people making mistakes and loosing their supplies (and possibly go for buying more) might be even handy...

Cheers,

W

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I think they should also add a "Are You Sure?" for buying coins since it's very easily to accidentally lose all your gems in seconds if you're not being careful.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

The problem is, at least for me on my small phone is that they are so close together that it's easy to accidently touch the one next to what I intended. Not an issue of going to fast or reckless.

Yes, that's exactly why they WONT fix it. I have always assumed that is why they make it so easy to "accidently" spend our resources (same with the new "easy of use" with Scout energy berries). No other season to have the buttons right next to each other & not have a safety confirm...