1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Seen These Super Shots Work?

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by DivePhilippines, Sep 19, 2017.

1. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I have 2 birds that each have an extra feature in their SS description that I have never seen work. Brenda (yellow) has a SS that is supposed to "ignore any obstacle in your path." But obstacles like rocks and fences are just as impenetrable as with other yellow birds. Geraldine (red) has a SS that when she throws her undies and hits a fan it "makes them run amok dealing ### damage to all enemies." But I have had her throw her undies at fans during her SS and never once seen either them run amok or seen any damage applied to enemies.

Is anyone else seeing the same? Without these features both these birds are pretty useless in my opinion. Geraldine in particular is unbelievably useless except to take down single pigs as her undies don't even make the hit pigs slide around. The yellow dungeon has many obstacles and I thought having Brenda on the dungeon team would be a benefit but the rocks and jars still block her shots.

Any other birds that have SS descriptions in which the extra feature doesn't work?

2. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

A Very good post. We're waiting a dev (kien if I remember) to clarify this things.

For Geraldine, I don't understand. How can she throws her undies and hits a fan...I mean usually you throw the undies towards pigs not fan. o_O

3. DivePhilippines

Maybe because her undies are so big? :eek: Actually, what she throws looks like dirt, or the same stuff pigs throw in the arena, so maybe some could hit fans directly behind the target pig. But I've both thrown at pigs with fans behind them and directly at fans and never seen any running amok.

rafidi likes this.
  4. Harhar

Harhar Hatchling

Strange, just tested my lvl60 brenda and she goes trough anything. Even the yellow dungeon barricade with the two obelisk switches.
    Geraldine's been like this forever :( aiming her SS at fans wil cause some damage to all pigs in play btw

5. DivePhilippines

Yellow barricades can be passed through by any yellow bird but not the white barricades. But flinging Brenda in an area where there are jars or rocks has her hitting them and doing little damage. With Geraldine, as I mentioned, I intentionally aimed at a fan. They move when the undies hit them but nothing else happened. No indication of damage nor any running amok. Happy to hear you have no problems. Must be a glitch or a bug then.