1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone ever lost their birds from mailbox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FFirecracker, Feb 14, 2018.

1. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I ' worked ' hard to collect a bu ch of yellow and black birds for leveling up. I was starting to use them, went and leveled a few birds to make room, when I went back to the mailbox they were all mostly gone?

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Birds are automatically deleted from the inbox after a set period of time. They usually give you a warning about this after you hatch eggs in the hatchery.

3. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I should have specified I had plenty of time left, tks

4. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Iv had them bugged out so bad I couldn't claim them only seel them even though I had room, just glad they weren't anything good

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You might have hit the sell all tab on accident. It would sell all the 1-3* birds.

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

No I mean that clicking on the claim tcrached the app every time so the only way to get something out of them was to sell them

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

With all the bizarre problems you are having, I might suggest uninstalling your app & reinstalling it.

8. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I would if I found a reliable way to do that while keeping my progress, already lost 1 account trying that

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, if I were going to try it, I certainly would now while you are only level 22.
    However, I had to replace my broken phone last month & to my surprise when I downloaded the app it had kept my progress through my google play login...

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Support can restore your account if you open a ticket and provide them with your player name, level, and which clan you were in, and your new Account-ID. Alternately, and without needing to open support tickets, you can connect a Facebook account and then you can sign in across devices.

11. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I connected it to facebook but I don't know which of my 2 facebook accounts it saved it to, didn't say