1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Event...AGAIN!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ByThePrickingOfMyThumb, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

It will more than likely be a shorter event. It’s clear Rovio are experimenting and testing different formats for events. Keeping

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

"By popular demand."
    Odds are, the "popular demand" were the finance directors swimming in a pool of cash notes.

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  3. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

"By popular demand."
    That explains a lot. o_O

4. Bribri79

Bribri79 Tiny Birdy

Really disappointed. This goes against all past event birds “norms”. People may have not expected to see these birds again for a long time and so put all their eggs in one basket to get them. Now they are back after a week? That’s a slap in the face. Everyone wanted chuck, and still want him... let’s see him “back by popular demand” next week then!!

PolarBearCabal and Riedgu like this.
  5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Their finance directors, of course.

6. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Exactly as what you said. This one is a 5-day event only :)

7. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

And we get 5 days to try to get Eddie if we didn't the first time, but for those that DID get him, they have to be lucky enough to get ANOTHER Eddie before they can get the other 2...another sleight!!

TYRO likes this.
  8. TYRO

TYRO Hatchling

EXACTLY! Why would I spent any ticket on this event if I want Metal Byron, which is locked, even though I already got 2 eddies during last event. 3rd Eddie? 4th Eddie? No thanks.