1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Event...AGAIN!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ByThePrickingOfMyThumb, Nov 13, 2017.

1. The banner showing what is next just appeared, and apparently the Most Metal Halloween Ever is coming in 1 day, 23 hours. Again.
    Is this happening, or is it a mistake by the devs? Hand slip on the mouse button in the event loading list, maybe?

2. Also...I clicked on Eddie's picture in the drop down display, and it showed that even though I already have an Eddie The Bird, he's locked again...so I would have to get him AGAIN, to have a chance at Metal Byron!? C'mon Rovio that's pretty dirty, even for you.

swolfy and Wachaaa like this.
  3. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Unless they buff blue Annie, no one is going to be interested in this event, especially after spending so much resources to get chuck. Maybe a mistake too

4. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

I won't use a single extra ticket for this one, yet alone pay for more. I don't care about Depressed Annie...

esor likes this.
  5. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Probably a place holder. It happens... like the pity counter in the hatchery last week

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

I know it says Halloween but seriously it will not be Halloween again. There will be a new update between now and then.

7. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

What to do if allready have Eddie, Metal Byron and Blue Annie ?! :) ...

8. ADBjester

ADBjester Tiny Birdy

Bank the tickets.

esor likes this.
  9. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Enjoy the next two weeks I guess

10. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

Great ...

11. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

On the ABE facebook, it says they are actually doing another Eddie event. But I feel like this one is probably acting as a placeholder instead of the normal pirate bay thing. Probably won’t be two weeks long either.

12. Didn't got Eddie in the last event, I'm not goin to participate due to his dis advantage.

13. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Yeah, "back by popular demand." I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on that lol =P And good god I hope it doesn't last 2 weeks. That was torture!

annem302 likes this.
  14. Dunkleys

Dunkleys Tiny Birdy

I agree totally.

15. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Hatchling

Ugh. It’s on their Facebook page. “Back by popular demand?” What demand? And the Eddie event just happened and went on forever....maybe they need to pay off the licensing deal with Iron Maiden. Although I agree with you guys bank the tickets. I got zero love with last event- was up to 16x and not one 5* - event or non event. The multiplier is bogus- lots of folks got red at 2x. So frustrating.

esor and Redders like this.
  16. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

If you get any, haven't gotten any from scouts last 2 days

17. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Do the same I do for any event where I already have the bird. Enjoy the heaps better drops on regular tickets and see what I scare up off the silvers

18. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Well, it'll still be a good chance to get one free gold tix. In this event, when it was first launced, I managed to get eddie twice, and I rooted to get blue annie, but failed. Now, I'm not into them anymore. I'll just collect the tickets and other rewards.

swolfy and Paganini like this.
  19. Paganini

Paganini Super Cool Bird

Laughable...

20. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

"Back by popular demand"?
    Who even said he was good to begin with..?

Kiteflyer likes this.