1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacks in PVP - yes ppl do it!

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by IDrinkV8, Jan 26, 2018.

1. IDrinkV8

IDrinkV8 Hatchling

Hi,
    I just got really aggrevated seeing how ppl hack AB Evolution and can't believe Rovio can't do nothing about it.
    I met a player named Memphis he was lvl.101 at the time.
    4 of his birds had SS timers on 0, and 1 had timer set to 1.
    I took a gameplay video where you can see each of his birds stats.
    How can this be escalated so that Rovio can do something about it?
    Interesting thing is, when I search for that player after the PVP fight, his SS timers show normal.
    I have no idea how they do it but it sure is aggrevating.

Link to mp4 video on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1etgaFeqE2yIulv0HlWqGMTzPV8PTUHupTw/view?usp=drivesdk

2. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I don’t think this is a hack, after each round of play, the birds Super shot timer reduces by 1. Try looking at the opponent’s Super shot timer before playing the first round in pvp and it should be fine.

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Chuck should be fine since he has a 1SS

Claude magically going into from 3 to 1 in one turn is a problem and should be reported

By reported I mean send a ticket to see if this is a bug or not

4. IDrinkV8

IDrinkV8 Hatchling

I did report it and first response was a blow off saying during PVP opponent get -1 to his timers.
    I wrote back that I do understand that part and like RemixFTW said Chuck would be ok. Not his other birds though. His timers are:
    Byron: 3
    Chuck:1
    Claude:3
    Rooster:2
    Carson:2
    That would give him PVP timers 2,0,2,1,1 but in video above they are 0,0,1,0,0.
    I think Rovio is refusing to believe that ppl could hack their game.

5. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

You do realize that when you are dueling in PvP there is no real opponent?!
    You are fighting another players team but it is controlled by the server AI...
    Even if someone managed to change their stats its on client side (Android) since you will never fight a real opponent you will never be subject to this kind of cheating because it is impossible to change values server side and have them stay that way.
    Also once you go beyond 35-36K let alone a 5* 5P full count team strength it is impossible to lose in PvP at all!
    its stupid simple and no matter what AI does, if your team doesnt suck you will WIN every time.
    PvP in this game is so stupid easy no one would expend energy and risk losing a character to win more.
    I usually stop at 13-14K which most of the time to get me the top slot and my 500 gems and 5 totems, winning beyond that even though its easy mode is a waste of time...
    Sorry to disappoint, there is no conspiracy or cheating, the PvP is too damn easy as it is.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Take into the considering that:
    They could've killed a timer pig.
    That your turn counts as their turn (Sometimes) (that should honestly be fixed though)