1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandfather Frost aka Дед Мороз - 1SS Wrecking Machine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintermute, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Finally a 1SS BLUE Wrecking Machine!!!
    BEHOLD: Grandfather Frost aka Дед Мороз in all his glory! Enjoy Responsibly!:cool:
  2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Still on rank 1 though.
  3. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

care to expand on that? I only care about using this guy for PvP and he seems like a good 5 star 1SS filler
  4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Supershot rank, I mean.
  5. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Yeah thats actually a real pisser, I leveled him with a Rank 6 bird and that didnt transfer :(
  6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

That should be implemented in the future, to be honest.
    Where a bird's SS rank gets added to the transfer bird.
  7. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

I have noticed that sometimes, When I use Grandfather Frost ( Lvl 87 Ss 4) in pvp and hit a few pigs, the frozen pigs get out of the frost and attack my team for no apparent reason. This has happened a lot and I end up losing the match up. Looks like a bug that needs to be fixed. Devs, Please take a look at this bug. Thank You.
  8. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

Here’s the two evo possibilities for comparison (note: he’s rank 1).
    C71171F2-5059-429F-AC86-4364431CD761.jpeg 1238C829-CF2B-450E-B3EE-388EBABA8EC2.jpeg
  9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

because he's bugged with smart bomb.. I think if the pig takes any damage that isnt from Frost, the buff is then removed.. Smart bomb damages so it buggs out.

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Not upgrading his ss might actually be beneficial in this case. The more you damage the pigs the easier it will be for the ai to kill them. This could work for or against you depending on which pigs are on the arena. I suppose it doesn't matter though. He is mostly a defensive bird at long as you tag all pigs on your side and don't take a hit.
  11. Noel

Noel Hatchling

You are correct in that it works for and against in PvP though - in more ways than one. When my opponent uses Frost, he conveniently turns all the pigs in the same direction....exactly how my Carson likes them!
  12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

What is the recommended way to evolve Frost?
  13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Gatorops People seem to be preferring hits over attack, so King of Frost would be the way to go.
  14. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Thanks Buds
    Buds likes this.