1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google play games achievements

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Liam Nicholson, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Liam Nicholson

Liam Nicholson Hatchling

Hi all, I have played angry birds evolution for about a year now and I have unlocked not even a single Google play games achievement, I have chatted with Google play games and they said there is nothing they can do and it's all Down to the app developers so I made a ticket asking why they are not unlocking and the response il upload a screenshot of here.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so is there anything you did to fix this as its really irritating me now

Attached Files:

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Some of mine unlocked, but they unlocked within the first two weeks of the games release back in June of 2017, since then even being logged into Google Play the others even though long closed out remain locked. Not a huge concern for me as it doesn't seem to have any affect.

3. Liam Nicholson

Liam Nicholson Hatchling

Ohh yeah I agree it doesn't have any affect with the game it just niggles in my head and annoys me personally lol I think it's knowing there's something there that doesn't work properly

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

All in all I had 12 of 72 fulfilled, but like I said that was between 15 Jun and 30 Jun of 2017, and even when I logged back into to Google Play after numerous reinstallations it never changed thereafter. I think the original intent may have been to use the Google login as a possible alternative to the Facebook login but was likely abandoned.

5. Liam Nicholson

Liam Nicholson Hatchling

Yeah I was thinking exactly the same thing, atleast it's not just me thats not getting them, it sounds like an all around thing

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Would have to assume so, thankfully though it doesn't affect anything, there are enough glitches and issues already.