1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Golden ticket for Arena!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:18 AM.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

Prize for #1 player this week. Back to regular pigs.

Who knows what kind of crazy scores people will buy their ways into????

Note: competition was done already, a member of the #1 clan Bluemoon already leading by hundreds.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 3:46 AM
  2. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

I actually predict a lot of jostling for 2nd place, since the golden ticket for 1st place replaces Prestige Totems, and 2nd place is rewarding 7 of them. I have no complaints at all about this particular rules variation - all of the finishing places that reward Prestige Totems are better than the reward you usually get for placing 1st in a league.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

I think the Emulators users have taken over on the top leagues. Keeping pace will be impossible unless you quit your day job or use emulators. On the lower leagues it can be done (according to my wife).

4. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

I obviously can't speak for the rest of the player base, but my anecdotal observations of leagues that I am in suggest otherwise, what with how I play this game on my Android phone, have not quit my day job, and yet win almost every week without fail (I would just say "every week without fail", but last week another player from a PvP-centric clan wound up in my league and it became obvious that they valued sleep less highly than I did, so I let them have 1st place rather than run myself ragged staying in the lead.)

So far this week is no exception.

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I agree that second place is better this week. For me, I would rather have 7 PT than another gold ticket...

6. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Hatchling

now you're targeting people that use emulators? smh dude, let people play the game by whichever means they decide to. as long as they're downloading the official app through the play store or itunes, not modded/hacked versions, it doesn't matter what device they use.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, people just cant fathom some rich kids actually spending $1,000 or so to acquire this dumb "elite" bird. But trust me, there are plenty of people out there who waste insane amounts of real $$ on games. The game I stopped playing last year had dozens on people dropping over 1K a month...

It'SaBiRd likes this.
  8. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Hatchling

I used to play this other RPG named Legend of Lords and one of my clanmates, 19 at the time, regularly invested his entire paychecks into in-game purchases just to compete and be the strongest.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Blows my mind what some people will do with money but I cant be surprised by it any more...

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

So I just got another pop up survey (like last week) about the new arena format for this week.
    They seemed primarily concerned about how easy it was to figure out the rules & especially wanted to know if team power & Super Shot abilities were functioning properly. Must be a big issue with several players to be in the survey...

11. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

This competition is tough for those of us with jobs to compete...I leave for work I am 200 trophies out, I go to sleep, I come home I am down 1500...no way for me to keep up...

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  12. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

I'm only slightly exaggerating when I say that I'm not comfortable with my lead until it's by 10,000 trophies or more.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Personally, I would rather have 2nd or 3rd place this week anyway.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Just saw something I've never seen before... All 5 starting pigs had the Heath Hearts.

15. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

I've never had that exact combination happen, but every so often a fresh group of pigs will spawn in and none of them will be the damage variety. Sounds like you got... (un)lucky.

16. Booser1

Booser1 Hatchling

Was that you bro? sorry man guilty

17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Well, first place in my leaderboard is now past 20K trophies whilst I'm nearly at 9K.

18. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I don't get why they need another gold ticket as there won't be another good event bird for a while.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

How do you know there wont be?

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Chuck won't be back until Terence and Red go which will be a while.
    Angry Santa will be back on Christmas.
    QB had 2 events already so he won't come back.
    Matilda is currently up for grabs but after that then it will be a while before she comes back.
    Eddie is only going to be on Halloween and already had 2 events.
    Fringy had a longer event so she won't be back for a while.
    Frost had his event 3 months ago which is not long enough to be returning soon.

However Cold Turkey has a small chance of coming back soon due to him having only 1 event that happened a while ago.