1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Golden eggs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PolliSoft, Oct 6, 2018.

1. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Hatchling

When I did the last quick battle for the event, I got a pop-up saying something like "level 100. Your scouts can now find golden eggs."
    Did anyone of you see this as well and does this mean that we can now find master birds during normal play?

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I'm level 99 now. As soon as I hit 100 I'll let you know.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

What level of a player are you?

4. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Hatchling

I'm level 143 so I don't think it's about that kind of level. In this event I'm currently at 11000 points .

5. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

No it does not. You can only get master birds by finishing level 80 of an event.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Not 100% true if you believe what Rovio stated in their announcement. It stated...
    • You can get the Master versions of existing birds in the Event Island and perhaps in some very premium eggs

7. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Interesting....

Just noticed the OP said later hes level 143.. possibly a glitch as too whats comming?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Maybe it's a clan egg at level 5 kind of thing.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I doubt it considering you cant get even regular 5* from clan eggs but who knows. Might me a new thing they have not added yet. Its pretty vague.

10. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Does it show up in your scout hut after getting the popup message?

11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Its a glitch, it happened last event as well, if you level up whilst you are playing event you get different visuals and might not get your usual reward. According to customer services you get them and its only a visual bug but ive lost out on gems a few times now, i noticed because since they cut the gem rewards in event ive kept a tight control on my gem resources.

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I had the same thing happen. When I closed and reloaded the app, the gems were in my account. I sent in a ticket and got the same excuse, but by the time they responded it had already posted.

13. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Wonder if 'very premium' means 'buy it for gems in a special, time limited deal'. I could just see it being something like 'guaranteed 4* minimum hatch', and then one master bird for every millionth hatch, with the rest being the daily reward common 4*'s.

Edit: Now that I've completed L80, I think Rovio is actually refering to the egg the Master bird hatches from when you complete the level.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018