1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold Shiny Birds Not giving any extra XP.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by surge666666, Sep 20, 2018.

1. surge666666

surge666666 Tiny Birdy

Hello.
    Like the title says:Gold Shiny Birds are Not giving any extra XP when I fuse them into other birds.
    They give the same amount of XP as regular,non shiny birds.
    Am I the only one with this problem?

I had opened an in game ticket about this 3.5-4 months ago.Then,Rovio eliminated the in game support.
    After that,I opened a regular ticket through support,& our "wonderful" Rovio closed it EIGHT TIMES.(NO JOKE,EIGHT TIMES.)
    I just got a generic/bot reply from Rovio yesterday:We can't reproduce the problem.

Is my account bugged,or anyone else having this problem?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

GOLD shiny birds only give more Gold Coins if you sell them, NOT more XP. The BLUE shiny birds give more XP...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

No, you just dont know how to read.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  4. surge666666

surge666666 Tiny Birdy

Hello A. Wolf.
    I don't remember seeing anything about that change in release/update notes.
    I noticed the change since version 1.19.
    Did this change in one of the recent updates?

Hello Nyk.
    Be nice!

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

There are 2 types of shiny birds, blue shiny and gold shiny. Blue shiny gives extra XP, gold shiny gives x10 gold value when sold. Gold shiny has never given extra XP only ever extra gold.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. surge666666

surge666666 Tiny Birdy

Hello A. Wolf,& Tigerangels42038.
    YOU GUYS ARE WRIGHT!

For about 3-4 months before version 1.18 I barely played due to constant crashes on load screen,& server problems.
    So,my memory was a bit fuzzy.Not that I paid any real attention to this in the first place.

I seem to be confusing the Gold shiny birds that give x10 gold,versus those fake Super Saiyan birds.
    They GLOW a golden color because they are infused with gold/PRESTIGE totems that GIVE EXTRA XP.
    See the confusion!?
    THANK YOU for your help guys!