1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold shiny birds at max evolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chervonets, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Chervonets

Chervonets Hatchling

I have one gold shiny 5-star birds and it costs 250.000 gold. It’s Chuck. I will sell it, if became another Chuck (I have one more, but I want to have two with different evolutions). It’s good decision?

2. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

What's his level?
    250k, it's insane. However, if I was at your place, I'll not sell it.

3. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

No, don't sell chuck.

4. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

No! You will regret selling Chuck because you can only get him at special Chuck events and those are rare! Yes that's a lot of coins but I know people who would PAY that much to have a Chuck! You can get more coins easily, you can't get more Chucks easily!

5. Chervonets

Chervonets Hatchling

thanks all!

6. Chris moser

Chris moser Hatchling

I sold a 5 star gold shiny Byron for 250k it was worth it
    I also have a gold shiny Claude and gold shiny Steve
    It’s a great way for a ton of gold

7. BigBadBigBirf

BigBadBigBirf Hatchling

What did you level it up to

8. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Hatchling

not worth it. currently the most important resource (other then gems) is essence. having upgraded your 5* bird to max cost you 175 yellow essence (plus some more resources).

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Flatly disagree about the essence. Gold is the hardest thing to get now w gems a close second.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Even with the arena nerf you still think gold is the hardest to come by? I used to agree with you, especially after the gold nerf, but with the new nightmare mode paying out 50+ totems, I find myself over 40k gold per week without even touching my scouts. Why do you think gold is hardest to come by?

11. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Gold is only the hardest if you are only upgrading prestige birds instead of upgrading newly acquired birds (I.e. event birds)

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yes, which most of us want to do, or if you are getting one of your primary birds up to P10
    just the last level costs about 66k gold.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

you can get a lot of essence from EM if you play it a bit...
    And, yes the totems help w gold but its still a severely nerfed commodity now, as are gems.

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Chuck is worth keeping and useful to have multiple as well. I have 4 Chucks.

15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have three Matildas and two Chucks and almost never use more than one at a time. So I could possibly see a reason to sell a third or forth Chuck. Would be for a good reason though