1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gold runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Anderson, Mar 16, 2019 at 5:48 PM.

1. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

Just wondering how everyone feels about gold runes

Love that they increase health or damage so greatly but with no crit runes is having one bird filled with all gold runes worth it?
    I currently have my lilpecker with all gold and i feel it actually hurt his overall performance compared to when i had some purple crit runes as well.

2. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

lilpecker is used for his CC abilities, not crit damage. I only equip him with health runes.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

There are way too many health runes & not enough others. Also having all the health in the middle 3 & attacks only on the sides is really stupid. Not enough versatility at all.

4. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I'm so sorry for being really stupid.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

On no, Tobis I was not referring to you at all... I meant the limited selection of gold runes that Rovio is giving us is really stupid, not you.

6. Mr. Anderson

Was using lil pecker as an example ....

Before i put all gold on him i had a few purp
    lil pecker is used for cc but if he can do damage while hes there its a bonus. I used to have a few purple crits on him and he was extremely effective now with just gold hes still does his job but less damage.

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Given that they have only put out the health and damage ones mine are placed on my master claude I use everywhere, lil p, and master Ded5w1n3 as the latter two only come out for events where their skill more so is useful.

8. Mr. Anderson

Thats what my thought was behind loading up lil pecker... he's the one bird that makes an appearance in almost every event. . Claudes probably the second most used in events but i like the increase chance of crit on claude from purple

9. Lathil

Lathil Hatchling

Don't all Claude's super hits do critical?

10. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

I am a new player so there are not many purple Rune.
    However, since the first time the gold rune came out, I have gathered so far. Now I have a total of 11 gold runes, 4 are attacks and 7 are life.
    The Life Gold Rune handed out to CC birds like Frost and Lil Pecker, and the attack Gold Rune to aggressive birds like Claude and Matilda.
    Chuck and QB purple attack Rune or Critical Rune.
    If future events continue to compensate as they are now, all the birds will eventually have 5 Gold Rune (2 attack + 3 life)
    Someday the team battle power will be between 90k and 100k.
    I am still receiving advice from old players in my clan, team placement or rune placement, etc.
    I came to this forum when I started playing the game on the 18th,
    At that time and now I do not know what to do next. I'm stupid. Lol.

Clown Von Shoes likes this.
  11. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

I hope to get enough gold runes to have a “travel set” it will cost 5k a week in gold but putting them on the event bird would be awsome overkill :D