1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GIVE US A WARNING BEFORE THE SETTINGS UPDATES!

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Tigerangels42038, Dec 5, 2018 at 3:47 PM.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I lost 25 arena points and went from 2nd to 4th thanks to the settings update forcing me to shut halfway through my match!
    I know 1 match may not seem like much to you's but since you have capped the amount of arena battles we can have in a week, 1 battle means a lot to us! If the 3 infront of my dont miss a battle or lose 1 you just cost me 200 gems and 2 prestige totems! I dont set an alarm every 4 frecking hrs just so you lot can screw me out of rewards since you give us ZERO COMMUNICATION!! How frecking difficult is it to set up an announcement or even make it at a certain time every week and then tell us when that will be so we dont continually lose out!!

Greg Nixon likes this.
  2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Happened to me as well, luckily was far enough ahead in first that it didn't immediately matter.

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Ive got another tight pvp this week, its looking like it will be another "who has the most arena tickets" finish :(.
    What really does my head in is all they have to do is communicate with us, just a little bit, and the various losses we occur from the update would be avoided. Its not exactly rocket science, just a little bit of common sense!