1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over 200 teeth in mins, 4000+ in 2.5 hrs??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Unless Rovio can explain how that can be done in legit fashion, I think we have plenty of cheaters and/or hackers in the hockey event.

Even with a huge berries reserve you can only go so fast in Quick Play even if you skip all the PvPs. All those loading and post game screens will slow you down. There have been no berries deal since the end of Easter event and I am not sure how long can you keep purchased items in the messages either. Also there is a hacked version for iOS in TuTuApp that gives unlimited gems. Even if you blow out your credit cards you still may not make top 3 in the public event leaderboard as there will always be another idiot who will go higher than you.

I cannot find their support page on I will ask there. Asked enough in ABE FB and Rovio Twitter. No reply so far.

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Join FB group or press on your avatar in game, pres support and then three line in the top right corner. There you can submit a ticket

3. Epic Buttstomp

Ticket submitted. Don't expect much though.

I have a feeling Rovio never expected the scores to go up like that. Almost 24 hrs after event starts, highest is 13503 and there are 6 people above 10000. Top 25 are all above 5000.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Actually, I think it's exactly what Rovio was hoping for. Dozens of players spending ridiculous gems & money for no good reason...

5. Epic Buttstomp

They probably spent nothing and used a hacked version. Not only they get unlimited $$ it may even play for them continuously and quickly.

People in that ABE Flockers group think they just stock up and click fast. I click fast too but I doubt the devices (iOS or Android) can work that fast even if you are sitting beside the wifi hotspot that is running off a fibre optics line. But then me being a new person in that Flockers group I am just going to observe the replies. All that stocking up to be blown away going infinite in teeth count for a special skinned event bird?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

This was discussed in another thread already, it is very possible (albeit rather stupid IMHO) to do what they are doing legitimately. It costs about 4000 gems to score 4000 teeth (very rough approximation) & that does not count the free scouts or previously stashed scouts. So, if someone has 10,000 gems or so saved up, they could easily do it if they really want to. Plus you can always buy more gems which I guess people actually do...
    The biggest push happened right at the start of the event when a few people played constantly to race up past 4K in about 2 hours.

I've been playing a little over 4 months & I personally have 9,000 gems that I haven't paid a dime for since I just don't use them anymore other than for MPDC. So, I can see a lot of players having a lot of gems at this point & really, & a few dozen suckers out of how many thousands of players is no big surprise.

Again, Rovio was trying to get spenders / collectors in a frenzy about some "rare" bird that is really nothing more than a copy of Ricky Red. And, it worked.

7. Epic Buttstomp

I think the idiots will be out of gems and $$ if Rovio do few events like this in a roll.

From ABE Flockers FB group: (I think they are all collaborators in this thing)

Eng Mohamed Abdo: Not sure about tutu app
    But i guess saving lots of berries and money (gems)

Kristen Mendarte
    Kristen Mendarte: While playing on insane mode.

Eng Mohamed Abdo
    Eng Mohamed Abdo: Kristen Mendarte of course while playing insane mode

Summer Routley
    Summer Routley: I definitely wouldn't assume they are hackers or cheaters. One of "those" players is a fellow clan member of mine. He's very legit. I've managed to pull pretty big numbers super quickly after the event starts. You save up in advance and click fast, lol.

Dave Spillane
    Dave Spillane: I was wondering about that but how tho?? Berries are at 25 max you can save

Mark Kleffman
    Mark Kleffman: Rewards from past main events will roll into your mailbox if they go unclaimed for 14 days. Easy to save that way.

Mark Kleffman
    Mark Kleffman: That, and spending gems for refills + $$.

[My post]
    [My post]: I have had more than 50 berries at some point during Easter event. I was playing on my Samsung S8 sitting beside the router that is fed of a fiber optics to the home connection.There is still no way to avoid panning around looking for the marker and the rewards screens.More than half the time were wasted on the fancy animations. To have 200+ in 2 minutes!!!???

Mark Kleffman
    Mark Kleffman: <shrug> quick battle w/fast finish. There are only 4 markers out, and the event one is different - easy to identify. Minimum now is 30 pts/marker. That's only 18 battles.
    I suppose it may be possible to play one account on multiple devises. Not sure, never tried it myself. But that's not cheating or hacking.

[My post]
    [My post]: You and 695 others joined Angry Birds Evolution: The Flockers within the last two weeks. Mark Kleffman Multiple devices on same account is an EXPLOIT. Exploits like that was heavily used in the early days of Angry Birds 2 to bypass timers.

Ben Rogers
    Ben Rogers: Omg exploit lol are we playing the same game. The one where it specifically says log in to switch to another profile

Dave Whitmer Hold up, you're first post? Maybe you should start playing the game more than a couple days. Do some research and think about how people are able to be so successful before coming in here and making accusations, noob
    [My Post] Me noob? I have been playing since June 2017 and have paid Rovio some amount of $$ along the way.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, let them waste their $$ on this bird so we can get a good one some day... lol.

9. Ø R C A

Ø R C A Hatchling

There is no hack or smth ... These players are usally top 25 every event! They save berries and gems between major events (like this one and the easter event) and use them all as fast as possible ... and ofc some of them are buying gems for reloads.

And getting 200+ points in mins isnt that hard (only 5 markers) ... and achiving the Personal goal within 2,5 hours is relatively ez as u can make 1,5k points in ~ half an hour! ... autoplay is all u need.

10. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

This is pretty simple, they’re spending gems, which may or may not mean they’re buying gems.

But what does it matter? If you weren’t topping the event leaderboard in the past, neither will you now.

11. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

If these guys are always at the top and again at the top they probably did not have any resources saved up. Sure they may be spending money. Good in them if they have money to spend like that; however, I convince some if not all are cheating

I have cheated before playing a game and was able to accumulate a lot of resources that allowed me to play this game without spending €,£ $100s

I think you have two options stop caring and let things go or put in a trouble ticket and let Rovio research the outcome. At the end of the day it hurts Rovio more than it hurts us.

Think about it if the top prize is unattainable from the first few hours it means you no longer have to consider spending money to get to the top prize. Thus Rovio loses

12. Epic Buttstomp

I left that ABE Flockers FB group for good.. Not going back but I am asking some of my clan members to join them.

Those people calling me noob and said I only played couple of days!!! Enough. Another one said I should apologize for by baseless claims. No thanks. I don't think so as few others in the regular ABE FB seems to agree with my suspicions.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

There is no evidence of any cheating in this situation. Just people wasting $$.

14. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

No proof that they are not either

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  15. Epic Buttstomp

Gaining 200+ teeth couple of minutes into the event. I don't think you can do that with 1 device no matter how fast you click, the screens will slow you down. Using multiple devices concurrently to same account, that is considered Exploits which is Cheating or Hacking.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Sure you can. Open up several scouts & just instant play the pigs first before running the PVP.

It'SaBiRd likes this.
  17. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Exactly. To elaborate, I posted this on the ABE Facebook page. Epic Buttstomp, are you the same poster on there making these same accusations named Hubert Lo? If so, just let it go man. Rovio , if they care enough, has the means to find hackers if need be. They have been in the video game making business since forever. Here's the post:

"Each marker averages about 31 pts unless you have a boss battle which is then 36 and now pvp markers increased to 25 so that's 41. Let's say you gathered/saved 25 berries prior to event start, with the average setup, you're guaranteed 775 points. then you have your 4 scouts if that perk is active, plus your free ad if you were wise enough to save it until the event., that now gives 155 points for a total of 930. if you are the type to buy gems, even better! that's 4 more scouts at 150 gems which is 124 pts. your total should now be 1054. this is not even factoring additional berry drops you get from the map during the event and/or berries from the event hub itself.
    ALSO..alot of people play on emulators like memu, nox, or bluestacks which is WAY faster than using smartphones or tablets. Then you have the people in big clans that have goals to achieve to remain in the clan that literally play almost nonstop...so yes, it is possible to get over 1000 pts in under 30 minutes if you use your resources strategically.."

I stand by this because there are events where I played very fast because I needed to. In addition to running a clan, on my main account, I play THREE other accounts so I'd rather spend less time over an event and try to get as much in as possible in the first few hours or first day.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  18. Epic Buttstomp

Already let go and move on. Not wasting $$ to fight with Madcow either. That was me. Left that FB group and will never go back. As you can see in here, I am not the beeping n00b they think I am. It just that I have better things to do with my $$ and better games to play on my PC and XbonOne than ABE. Not putting emulators on my gaming laptop either.

Anyway, there is a new earn op in World of Warships starting today. ABE will be played on the side for a bit.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  19. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

There were definite cheaters in the works and in a way it's useful for weeding them out :') Some people did amazingly on their own right tho!

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  20. Epic Buttstomp

I have 1 of those grinders in my household and she is in my clan also. She just use iPad and has more time on her hands.

However there is no match for those who use Emulators instead of actual iOS or Android physical devices. Unless the Emulators gang is paying Rovio lots of $$ by buying in game contents ( I suspect they hoard), I think they should be blocked off if you can detect what device the game is running on. Otherwise these great events will just benefit them and leave the rest of us in the dust.