1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get peck girl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Clem, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Clem

Clem Hatchling

Can i get peck girl please rovio because she is an exclusif new bird

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Rovio doesn't interact with this forum. The most they do is post the odd patch note every now and again. If you want them to give you something, then you're best off leaving a post on their facebook page. Alternatively, you can use their contact form - https://angrybirdsevolution.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and try your luck there. If you don't want a snarky reply, it would be a good idea to, in a paragraph or two, justify your position, namely why you should get an exclusive bird. Keep in mind that bird was really only able to be obtained by spending lots of money, either during the event, or some time in the past, to amass the gems to purchase plenty of energy refreshes.

If that's a bridge too far, you could just wait a few months. Rovio is no different to other games companies out there. Sometimes 'exclusive' just means 'early access'. The other option is just not to worry about it, and build yourself a decent arena team, and collect as many junk 5 * birds as you can to awaken them. Peck Girl is a red bird, and reds haven't been the best performers. More experienced players really only bother with Claude and Fire Rooster, if they want to run red in PvP.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  3. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

Screenshot_20190420-223826.png I played a round on the Island and got a bird from an other Player, which was peck girl. I took a screenshot. Looks like the first 1ss Red bird

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

The other 1 SS red bird is Bette

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Super Cool Bird

Round? Island??

6. ampersand

ampersand Hatchling

@Lars
    Thanks for the screenshot. I typed up the text in google translate. Here's what it said.

Leader Skill - All red birds in the team receive a bonus of 40% on Attack Power.
    Awakened Bonus - Boosts the health of team members on both sides of the bird by 20%
    Super Shot = Time Impact - Smashes an enemy with 53,892 damage and shoves it around, dealing damage to other enemies. The cooldown of the defeated opponent has a 50% chance to increase by 1.

I'm assuming when it says "The cooldown of the defeated opponent", it means the target and all other enemies hit. Which would make this a much worse version of Beast, but with an SS timer of 1, instead of 2. The translation on that part is a bit clunky though, so I hope I'm interpreting that wrong. Curious what the other evo is.

He just means one of the regular PvE battles that let you use one of another players birds, I think.

7. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

The translation looks good, but as you see my english isnt the best like you native speakers .

And yes a round on the island is PvE. Sorry for that

8. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Super Cool Bird

Life made easier @ampersand
    1555914583370.jpg

Disclaimer: NOT mine