1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gerechtigkeit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hendrik Prager, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Hendrik Prager

Hendrik Prager Hatchling

Gerecht ist das Spiel nicht.
    Ich glaube das viele Spieler cheten
    Habe im letzten Event über 3000 Diamanten ausgegeben und mich auf Stufe 11 der Gewinnchance hochgearbeitet und keinen 5sterne Vogel bekommen. Ohne wirklich viele Euros zu bezahlen wird man da wohl nicht weiter kommen. Es gibt einige Spieler die haben im selben Level oder weniger 5 5sterne Vögel am Start und andere wie ich gesehen habe noch keinen. Also liebe AB Evolution Macher, es sollte schon etwas ausgewogener sein. Danke

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Google Translation:

The game is not fair.
    I think that many players cheat
    In the last event I spent over 3000 diamonds and worked my way up to level 11 of the chance of winning and did not get a 5-star bird. Without really paying many euros you will probably not get any further. There are some players who have 5 5-star birds in the same level or fewer and others like me have not seen one yet. So dear AB evolution makers, it should be a bit more balanced. Thank you

3. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Thank you for the translation Nyk.

The game can be unfair but with patience you can have fun and get the birds. I have never spent a dime and have 30 plus 5 stars. The trick is too save for birds you really want, core birds at first are imperative given the event schedules (core flock ever other event) . At time i have wasted mamy tickets woth nothing to show and other time i have revieved good 5 stars on the free play ticket. Really is just patience , the biggest key is if your not having fun ... dont play.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Absolutely agree. I am currently at 13x for lady bacon and haven't even gotten a 4* bird. Nearly 70 hatches later and I have nothing to show for it but ~800 gold from selling all the 3* and below. Other events, I have gotten the event bird at x7 and the second bird at x2, during the same mass hatch. It's really just luck. I have a personal theory though, that if you spend money you get better odds.

You can see it in action when you use silver tickets. If you run out of silvers and do the 150 gem hatches, you get significantly higher numbers of shinies and 4*/5* birds. I also just let my gem card expire and suddenly I'm not getting many silver tickets at all, from both combat and EM.

I think this is a game of rigged odds and no accountability, yet at the end of the day I still login and play every single day.

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Thanks for posting a translation.

Spend 3000 gems to lvl 11??? Did he say he spend 3000 gems to get 11x in silver ticket hatching? Honestly after playing this game since June 2017 and have couple of new players in the household, all I can say is you should never spend gems buying single silver tickets. Even paying 1350 gems for gold ticket is too much. 5-stars aren't all good, there are some 4-stars that will work way better than the bad 5-stars.

Some birds aren't worth it regardless of how many stars they are.

Game is balanced. You just need to learn to live within your means and develop tactics with birds you have. 4 Chucks are nice to use in everything but Doris is just as fast in SS. Carson and Zain are great 4-stars also with the right evo.

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  6. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Totally agree.. my daughter just started playing and she loves it.. recently got 2- 4 star and is happier than a pig in ####. Why? Cause she doesnt care what others are getting she just likes playing. When she stops enjoyong it shell stop playing.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Flashbacks when 10 hatches for the Premium Egg costed 900 gems and not 1350 gems.
    I miss those days.