1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geraldine's lack of fame...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Reverence, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Reverence

Reverence Hatchling

So I'm playing ABE for about a month and a half now. Geraldine was my first 5 star, and at first I was very happy. Then i got Carson and Cyril and understood what real Rock Stars look like. Up till before I got them I never knew what fans are or what they REALLY are supposed to do, but then I figured Geraldine probably got a wedgie from all these undies she's throwing because she is bugged like hell. I never posted anything before about her because I was sure that's gonna get fixed, but it wasn't, so here I am:
    1. One of her Level 60 forms, the one I took, claims that when she hits a fan or kills a pig the fans supposed to run amok, well either her fans don't like her or she's plain broken because the fans dont run nor walk, they don't even blink. I saw here and there it's a lack of animation and that the DMG does register but after countless tests it's not a lack of animation but a lack of effort on the side of the fans, they don't even nudge.
    2. Her undie defies the very laws of physics because hitting a pig at 1 angle apperently throws off other piggies that are close to it in completely other directions which don't make sense and feel non fluent, I can't fully explain but it just doesn't make sense.

Lastly, I want to say that she doesn't create any real collateral damage unlike most other reds, some ppl went to defend her by saying she has high DMG but at this point I would rather just use Claude, because DAMAGE...(and alot of heals).

Hope you guys look into her because at this point other than being used by low lvls that don't have any other 5s - for extra HP, there is absolutely no reason to use her...

Thanks,
    A Geraldine fan.

Oopsadaisy and ashraff like this.
  2. Reverence

Reverence Hatchling

3. Flapper

Flapper Hatchling

Geraldine's lvl 60 unlock (science) is broken.
    killing a pig does NOT cause damage other pigs.
    tested it a few times. very annoying cause spent a LOT of time
    getting the vials to evolve her, and NOTHING...
    no special skill or ability. barely even a power increase.
    hopefully they fix this soon... but it's been broke a long time. grrrrr

4. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

one thing's sad about this red rockstar is that everyone who has her already reported her broken ss... numerous times it was raised in this forum to be fixed but nothing happened. Geraldine's supposed to be the 3rd most powerful red bird (after Claude, and weak spot Red) but due to her flawed skill, her fame lost its glitter.

5. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

incompetent development team, simple as that

6. fnordbird

fnordbird Hatchling

My Geraldine's underwear toss DOES correctly make spectators "run amok" and damage all pigs in the field... But only in the PvP arena, never in PvE battles.