1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Tier List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dramm, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Dramm

Dramm Hatchling

I'm interested in people's thoughts on a general tier list for each color.

My Newb guess:

Black: White: Red: Blue: Yellow:
    Carson. Annie. Claude. Thrash. Chuck
    Dutch. Matilda. Fire Rooster. Murphy. Billie the Blitz
    Byron. Capn. Freedom. Terrance. Trey Cyril
    Zain. Steve. Red. Paige. Doris
    Bomb Jacqui. Geraldine. Ron. Brenda

Is this close?
    Who are top 5 overall regardless of color?
    Claude, Carson, Annie, Chuck, Matilda?
    Please correct me!
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Fixed it

Red: Claude, Fire Rooster, Terence, Red, Geraldine
    Yellow: Chuck, Billy, Cyril, Doris, Brenda
    White: Annie, Matilda, Freedom, Steve, Jacq- I give up spelling that ridiculous name...
    Black: Carson, Dutch, Byron, Zain, Bomb
    Blue, Thrash, Murphy, Trey, Paige, Ron

I fixed it so people can read it better

I’ll post my opinion later...
  3. theINFAMOUS

theINFAMOUS Super Cool Bird

I prefer Dutch > Intense Zain > Carson but this obviously depends on your play style

And generally Black > White > Red/Yellow > Blue

However the elite Birds Claude, Chuck, Annie/Matilda supercede that generalisation
  4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Best (Right) to Worst (Left)

5* Version (4* Coming soon)

Red: Claude, Red, Fire Rooster, Terence, Geraldine
    Yellow: Chuck, Cyril, Billy
    Black: Dutch, Byron, Bomb, Probotnik
    White: Matilda, Annie, Steve
    Blue: Thrash, Murphy

Colors: Red, Black, White, Yellow, Blue
  5. theINFAMOUS

theINFAMOUS Super Cool Bird

Why do you rate Red birds as the best? They mostly just KO one pig at a time and are hopeless against shield pigs and obstacles. Also fire rooster is better than Red because it can get around shield and obstacles and damage more than just one pig regularly
  6. Dramm

Dramm Hatchling

Thanks guys for the help!
    I thought a list would be appreciated by newbs.
    I included 4*s with 5s because it seems a couple of 4s are better than some of the 5s.
  7. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

in my opinion all the 5 star birds are good.. but some are more situational than others and maybe 2 or 3 stand out from the rest.

The standout 5 star birds are definitely chuck, claud, annie, malitida

-Chuck because he doesnt have the weekness a typical yellow bird would have, which is obstacles. With chuck you could aim to the side free from an obstacle and use the pulling effect to still rack up the mass hits /combo meter. Another bonus of the mag effect even without obstacles allows you to aim for better trajectories that would result in more combo hits. In my opinion he is the top bird in the game.

-Then claud for his leadship ability ... +35% and healing

-Then annie /malitida for big early damage. I would assert carson here as well, but i dont believe he is as strong as these 2 birds i mentioned, because its offset by 4 star bird health.

The rest of the 5 star birds are all very strong, but depends on the situation.. Like trash and cyril get really strong if you using a bunch of rockstars.

For the 4 stars... These are the bread and butter for the free to play for most of your game i'd say till you get strong enough and rich enough to get some 5 stars.
    I'd say good ones you hope to get would be billie for the daily challenge since daily challenge is now the only way to get premium tickets in this game outside of prize events. Getting to a level 80 bird for lowest supershot should be your first priority rather than having equal levels for all your birds.

In my opinion free to play should first focus on the strongest daily challenge team you could possibility make, and then worry about pvp...
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Annie14 likes this.
  8. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

Fire Rooster is pretty amazing and reliable. Beyond lvl 60 with SS upgrade he gets better, and I do prefer him over Claude.
  9. gjoneiliv16

gjoneiliv16 Hatchling

I have a question that i can't find an answer to anywhere.... You know how the 4 and 5 star birds have 2 super evolution options when you reach level 60? Such as Angry Santa, I chose to evolve him into the "LET IT BLOW" version, I'm wondering if I can evolve him into his second option (DECK THE HALLS) at a certain level or if i have to get a whole new Angry Santa bird and start over just to check off both evolutions in Collections Building....
  10. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Only one evolution per bird you need 2 birds for both evolutions...
  11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

To get the second evolution, you do indeed need an entirely new bird. That's how I have both of Bomb's evolutions! ...Because I have 3 Bomb's.
  12. gjoneiliv16

gjoneiliv16 Hatchling

Thank You! so what happens after the level 60 evolution? Im assuming there are "evolutions" for level 80 and 100 as well, are they just super shot timer reducers?
  13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

After 80 is a Super Shot timer reducer,
    And after 100 is just unlocking Prestige levels.
  14. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird