1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gems gone

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Riedgu, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I had 998 or something gems and now I log on and suddenly, there is only 593. And I bought nothing, inventory space is the same, coins also seems the same and there is nothing I should have accidentally bought.

WTF? It ruins all my chances to buy 10x ticket in the end of Red event.

Does someone also experienced something similar?

2. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

3. XperiaX1

XperiaX1 Hatchling

They won’t refund. I had the same thing and lost over 2,000 gems :(

4. surge666666

surge666666 Tiny Birdy

Hello Riedgu.
    Same thing happened to me at the end of Red's event.
    I opened an ingame ticket,but Rovio kept telling me that I played the Major Pecker's challenge twice.
    I told them repeatedly that I only play once a day! I even put the link to this thread,but they never looked at it.
    I just checked the ingame ticket,& those Rovio mofos deleted it. F...ing hate them!!!
    On the bright side the ingame ticket about the servers/connectivity problems since the Halloween event still remains,& it's unsolved.

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

they delete tickets when they are resolved. So even if they have no answer and post non-answer, they delete the ticket afterwards.

And in my case - there was a transaction to buy coins for 400gems, and it is not refundable and it's all my fault. So they do not accept the fact that there is any fault in their side

6. surge666666

surge666666 Tiny Birdy

Hello again Riedgu.
    That's exactly the problem with Rovio!
    They close ingame,or regular tickets without resolution.They don't even bother asking you if the problem is solved.
    What bothers me is how rude,& dismissive the Rovio reps had become.

The Halloween event servers/connectivity problems ticket is older than the missing gems ticket.However,this ticket is still there.What does that tell you!?

I'm sorry that you accidentally made the wrong purchase.