1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Speed -- Double time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Johnson, Aug 16, 2018.

1. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

I've been playing a while and using BlueStack's emulator to play on PC when I'm @ home. I've got the strangest bug where the game actually started playing @ 2x normal speed all the time. Is there a way to actually do that in settings or just an Emulator bug/feature I mistakenly activated. Figured I'd ask seeing how I've only been playing a month.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

on auto or manual?

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

It used to be a bug on mobile but I belive they patched it a while back so maybe it’s a emulator exclusive bug.

Also be careful, Rovio bans users who use a emulator. I’d wish they’d allowed emulators but Rovio is Rovio after all...

John Johnson likes this.
  4. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

Eep... Ok going back to cell phone... Did not know... Not cheating just playing on PC is easier I don't have tablet.

5. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

So Question now I need to get Tablet... Can I play the same account on Apple as Andriod if I link through Facebook?

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I believe yes... dont know why you couldn't.

Also, I dont think the emulator thing is as big a deal as some think it is... I know a lot of players use it.

John Johnson likes this.
  7. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

`
    Cool... I can't understand the Emulator thing unless it gives a way to hack possibly.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

that seems to be the thought but you cant stop cheaters regardless of devise.

9. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

I have an android phone and an ipad, Facebook links to both so youre good if you want both ios and droid. I will also advise ios has cheaper packages from time to time. Google prices will be 19.99 and on ios it will be 17.99. That happened during this event and i have seen it happen many times in the past as well. I usually make my purchases on ios for this reason

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

The emulator thing is a grey area, Rovio have stated in their code of conduct that they dont support emulator use as they only support games downloaded from the apple store and play store, HOWEVER when challenged from players that used emulators but did download from those 2 sources and had legitimate versions of the game.. Rovio decided not to answer. So its left in this grey area of Rovio dont support it, but dont do anything about it unless you do something else they dont like or you show up on their radar for any other reason, then they use that as an excuse to ban you.