1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game not loading past fetching player profile

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by FFirecracker, Dec 16, 2017.

1. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Game unvariably stops loading at fetching player profile. Can't login to server. Any ideas?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have this issue in the red area in every multi wave to include Bacon tower. The other areas no issue

3. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Probably because red is such a crummy bird he sucks the mojo out of your game

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Probably right. I did a trouble ticket two weeks ago and the problem is still there after the most current update. Did another trouble ticket and they stated there are others with same problem

5. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Red bird? I can't log in AT ALL! 2 days now I just cannot play, same on hubby's tablet and my phone and tablet and pc

6. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Since the last update I'm not able to log in to the game for some reason. All devices in our house stop loading at 'fetching player profile' and then says can't log in to server.

I know I posted earlier but now it's been 2 days and still not able to log in. And when I google it, or post it here, it seems to me like I'm the only one with the problem how the hell is that even possible, and why doesn't anyone know what causes it or how to fix it!

Help anyone? I hate to have to give it up, I even have my own clan I'm leading :(

7. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

I don’t know what’s causing the issue, but I would recommend getting in touch with rovio tech support if you haven’t. Hope they can help you out!

FFirecracker likes this.
  8. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I have and their reply was to allow access to files which is not the issue, so now waiting to see if they'll reply to my reply. I'm so upset I really loved this game

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

FFirecracker likes this.
  10. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Dunno doesn't seem to affect anybody else. I'm awaiting their reply, you would think they know what their own error messages mean and how to resolve but it doesn't look good

11. Mani

Mani Hatchling

if you using any VPN connections, disconnect it and try again

FFirecracker likes this.
  12. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Just wait the next PATCH(Update)

FFirecracker likes this.
  13. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Tks guys, my vpn isn't running. Hoping maybe for next update like you say wilson. Rovio is ignoring me

14. ninjabirdslicer

ninjabirdslicer Hatchling

All, I have the same problem also and there is a work around posted on the support site. 1st close your game. 2nd turn on airplane mode on your phone. 3rd start game in airplane mode. 4th once you get the pop up Retry at the top you take airplane mode off and then hit the retry button. It should load no problem. If after you do this and still doesn't work, then you will have to put in a ticket.

15. ninjabirdslicer

ninjabirdslicer Hatchling

All, I have the same problem also and there is a work around posted on the support site. 1st close your game. 2nd turn on airplane mode on your phone. 3rd start game in airplane mode. 4th once you get the pop up Retry at the top you take airplane mode off and then hit the retry button. It should load no problem. If after you do this and still doesn't work, then you will have to put in a ticket.

FFirecracker likes this.
  16. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Sounds like the problem we all had in August-September

What Rovio did was have me delete the game and then they put my game status back. Ask them if they could do the same

FFirecracker likes this.
  17. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Tks guys, ninja I was so hoping it would work but no luck. I have already submitted a ticket, they're not answering my last email, is it possible they don't work weekends? I'll keep that in mind gator if they do get back to me

18. esor

esor Hatchling

I turned my phone off completely and then on again. Worked

19. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

So after 3 days it finally let me in, weird. I hope this doesn't happen every update!

20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Good luck. FFirecracker