1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game freezing upon level completion

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Jeff Williams, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Jeff Williams

Jeff Williams Hatchling

Probably 2 times out of 5 recently when I finish a level the game freezes and I have to restart the app losing everything that I won. Its getting really frustrating. Ive lost premium hatch tickets, gems, gold, trophys and keys because it doesnt aknowledge that I beat the levels.

2. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Yeah known problems, reported, and here is what their support person Luke (Rovio Support Team) said to me on
    Request #1839947:
    We cannot do anything about this issue since this is the decision our Game Team has made. Our hands are tied in this matter, unfortunately.

Now for a company that just went public, this may not be the best way to treat customers...

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  3. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

I tried reporting it and the person I talked with just insisted it had to be a problem on my end. I should have screen capped the exchange, it was so freaking condescending and snarky.

It wasn’t too long ago that support was rather cool, and they’d usually give you a reimbursement for a game freeze or crash.

But yeah, this is a problem. Rovio just has zero interest in fixing it.

Wintermute likes this.