1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game freezing upon level completion

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Jeff Williams, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Jeff Williams

Jeff Williams Hatchling

Probably 2 times out of 5 recently when I finish a level the game freezes and I have to restart the app losing everything that I won. Its getting really frustrating. Ive lost premium hatch tickets, gems, gold, trophys and keys because it doesnt aknowledge that I beat the levels.
  2. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Yeah known problems, reported, and here is what their support person Luke (Rovio Support Team) said to me on
    Request #1839947:
    We cannot do anything about this issue since this is the decision our Game Team has made. Our hands are tied in this matter, unfortunately.

Now for a company that just went public, this may not be the best way to treat customers...
    PolarBearCabal likes this.
  3. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

I tried reporting it and the person I talked with just insisted it had to be a problem on my end. I should have screen capped the exchange, it was so freaking condescending and snarky.

It wasn’t too long ago that support was rather cool, and they’d usually give you a reimbursement for a game freeze or crash.

But yeah, this is a problem. Rovio just has zero interest in fixing it.
    Wintermute likes this.