1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game freezes

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Melchid, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Every single time I try to enter event island, the game freezes. I have tried around 10 times but it just doesn't work. I haven't completed a single level because of this glitch. You must solve this. Arena worked fine for me though. This is awful

2. Bony93

Bony93 Hatchling

Idem

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

They dont check forum, they say they do but if you check the staffs profiles they havent been on for months. Im assuming you have put a ticket in from the help section? All they will probably tell you though is restart your device, clear cache, stop all other apps to free up RAM, uninstall amd reinstall game.. all the usuals, but depending on how Rovio is feeling you might get some free eneegy to make up for the time you have lost. Highly unlikely but worth a shot.

4. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I reinstalled the game and that solved the problem. I posted on forum instead of writing a ticket because I don't see the optiom anymore :confused:

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

If the link is no longer there in game this is the external link to send in a ticket if you have any future problems :)

https://angrybirdsevolution.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

A lot of my clan lost access to the internal ticket system so i found that. Ive posted it here before not sure where now though lol.

Melchid likes this.
  6. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Hey, thanks a lot for that information!