1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future of A.B.E

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 14, 2019 at 5:59 PM.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

With more people starting to leave and no updates that make the game more enjoyable, what do you think will happen to the game in the future?

2. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

very intriguing question, I think the game will prevail if they create either real-time interactive content or make the level differences less significiant between players, ultimately the game should be more revolved around stratagems in gameplay than who has the higher level has the upper hand, see here is the issue I see with collectable rpgs, there needs to be a constant supply of new characters at intervals into the game for complexity to occur, without real-time combat elements, the game will get stale relatively quickly as the meta is very firm

3. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Super Cool Bird

I think it will continue on in the same fashion it has for the last year. They are still adding new birds and the new awakening update was a hat tip to the old players. There can only be so many combos of birds hitting pigs, that may be why players get bored and look for the next new thing.

With the new movie coming out it may attract some new players/revenue and maybe they will add new stuff to hook them for awhile while keeping the old folks around too.

Redwing likes this.
  4. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

With that, I think there would be a special event where they could put all the Film Set birds in the hatchery at once for a special time, whilst giving them all a major boost for a special long event. After all, it makes sense, considering it's Angry Birds promoting... well, Angry Birds.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

AB2 have been going for way longer with essentially the same thing. And more way OP items.