1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frost questions...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, May 8, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

So, I finally have a reason to use my Frost this week but I am seeing a couple odd things & I don't know if they are known glitches?

1) About 5 times now in Arena I have had some of the pigs I hit (& turned blue) loose their blue effect right before attacking & end up attacking me instead.
    Every time, it has been during my Frost turn so they did not get hit yet by the other team. It happened 3 times with small pigs & twice with a big pig.
    Each time it was with the small pigs, it was a cluster of 2 or 3 on my right side...

2) Is Miffy's lightning chain not able to hit Frost effected pigs? Twice now I have seen one of my frosted pigs get hit by her chain & take no damage...

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  2. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

1) If an area of affect is still on the field (ie. Chuck's fire, Matilda's fire, Cold Turkey's poison, etc..) when you hit a pig that's on the said area of affect with Frost, his abilities won't work. Regarding the big pig, it only works for one turn. If he hasn't jumped and attacked the other player on the turn your Frost hit him, then he'll revert back to normal.
    2) Haven't seen this happen. In the few times the opponent's Fringy has managed to do her SS and I've shot my Frost SS, the lightning still goes through the Frosted pigs.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I know for sure it was not from Chucks Fire trail or Cold Turkey, I would have noticed that. And, I don't know of a bird who leaves an affect without using it's SS? I have actually lost twice today (first real losses in 5 weeks) because of the frosted pigs unfreezing on my side. Granted this rainbow team is a lot weaker than my main team but still I would not loose if they worked properly...
    The large pig that often shakes it off is the medium sized one when there are just 3.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  4. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

In a 3 pig fight, the medium pig is affected for one turn as well like the big pig.
    For the small pigs, if they are on your side and you've hit them with Frost's SS, they will hit the opposition. Now, if those same pigs are still affected by Frost's SS and the opposition was to hit those pigs with either a normal hit or an SS and somehow stays alive, then Frost's SS affect cancels out.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I'm talking about the same turn that I hit them, before they attack at all (not after the next turn by the opponent).
    I'm guessing it's a glitch since it only happens in the same quarter quadrant of the screen.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Same thing happens to me. Not sure if there is a reason or a glitch. Remind me of the similar glitch Dr P had a couple months ago

Either way it does not happen all the time and I still find him on my main 5 team

My problem with miffy is when she freezes the birds my next bird does not do much damage to them. Prefer frost

7. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I have not used Frost as much as I have not gotten him to prestige level yet, but when I am fighting against him in PVP, when I get the 3 pig team, the blue effect almost never sticks on the big pig, but typically will work on all other pigs...very rarely I will see it not stick on random other pigs, which leads me to believe that the blue effect may be a very high percentage effectiveness, but not 100%?

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

In the PvP in the events I always use Frost on the big pig in the middle and works 99% of the time.