1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frost Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ByThePrickingOfMyThumb, Jan 2, 2018.

1. "Earn great rewards for you and your level 20 clan with 50 active 24/7 members who have no life outside of ABE!"
    (Lesser clans need not apply. So don't bother.)

There...fixed that for you, Rovio. You're welcome.
    Lololol
    Seriously though, no thanks. I'll save my tickets and berries as I wait for Chuck and Matilda to come back around. The PVP speciality supershot sounds cool but from what I've seen...something like a supershot that changes from pve to pvp is just begging to come rife with bugs and glitches...not to mention the potential evolution changes of that supershot.
    Just saying.

2. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Although at the moment granpa frost looks too good to be true.

3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

True. He looks like he'll be the next SS 1 of the arena with his SS description.

4. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

I wouldn't mind him at ss2, as chuck is still op (board clearing+combo) at ss1

5. My father always said (among way too many cliche other things) if it looks to good to be true, then it is.
    SS1 with that special ability is just cheap. Every no hack no skill kid who strains daddy's credit limit is going to get that bird and make pvp even more of a headache than it already is for people who who can't afford to splooge 500 bucks into a high profit/low fun factor game like this. I'm already getting griefed by a guy with four (FOUR!!) Matildas and a Chuck that the server keeps relentlessly dogging me with who is always enough trophies behind me to sap 59 from me every time...Lol ok rant ends here I'm getting off topic.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018