1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fringy evo crossfire or lighting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Dec 7, 2018 at 3:25 PM.

1. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

I read the guide. I understand it says much more damage,it is 40% vs 30%. So basically 1.4^n vs 1.3^n.
    However It says the lighting evo has better range. Initially, yes. But the crossfire will draw pigs in. Anyone has experience to compare it side by side,with the total area pigs can be pulled in instead of the initial beam width?
    Thank you.

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Chained lightning has the wider beam, and as you read does more damage. Crossfire is a very narrow beam, about the width of a small pig. It's first shot gets fired, then does a suction about the width of a small pig and fires shot two, then repeats that again for shot 3. It's by no means a Matilda or even hot grease type of suction. I would suggest searching YouTube for "angry birds evolution fringy" as there are numerous videos of both put there. Two in particular that show the difference in the evos are...

And

3. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Thank you so much. Looks my fringy will take the lightning route.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

You're welcome and while I have both, I definitely prefer chained lightning.

5. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Hatchling

crossfire for diamond pigs, lightning for events

6. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Lol, for diamond pig, I have trey and Dr. I normally got only 30 out of them. My Dr.’s lvls are p5 and p4. Two hits will kill the pig.