1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freezing right at start

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Humanguile, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Humanguile

Humanguile Hatchling

Every time i click on a pvp icon it pops open then stays frozen on the pvp screen. Animation is stil active but it's unresponsive to anything i do. If i close and go back i lose it altogether. Ive restarted my phone and the app but nothing has worked.

xplodn1 likes this.
  2. xplodn1

xplodn1 Hatchling

Same thing here!! Very frustrating!!

Humanguile likes this.
  3. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Tiny Birdy

Three times since the event started, all on the scout drawn pop's. Only the slanted or angled Fight sign. Making me avoid the event fights since leaving makes me lose it.

4. esor

esor Hatchling

Happened to me twice this morning one after the other !

5. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Tiny Birdy

Another just now. Again just on the event pvp. I'm done playing the event. Go harvest birds instead.

Humanguile likes this.
  6. kien

kien Developer Staff Member

Hey, are you maxed on Dungeon Keys? We've found a bug with the maxed out resource warning popup that causes the pre-battle screen to freeze sometimes, we have a fix coming for this.

7. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Tiny Birdy

Nope, I had room at the time.

8. Humanguile

Humanguile Hatchling

9. esor

esor Hatchling

Not at all I wish

10. esor

esor Hatchling

I have noticed that if you change your birds when the opposite side is higher it does not like it

11. esor

esor Hatchling

PVP froze again. Happens when you edit your birds because the opponent is higher.