1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forums suitable for 6-12?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WilsonTheRedBird, Jan 23, 2018.

?

Suitable or add age limit?

1. YES! Suitable, let them loaf around!

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. NO! ADD 13+

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Just saw a "kid" passing by in the forums.
    She seems too young to enter the forums(perhaps she asked her parents or something).
    RSupertheGreat seems young and has a really immature names.
    Her bio:
    Name: RSupertheGreat/MariotheNerd/HellytheHelicopter
    Favorite AB games: AB Blast!, AB POP!, AB2 and possibly AB Evolution.
    Loves: Games, drawings, listening to music, reading books, parkouring.
    Hates: Being told, punished, bullied.
    Other stuffs: I'm a nice person but I'm always alone and in a bad mood.

Is it sutiable or to be strict?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

This forum in begnin and if the parents do not want to let their children view complaints about Rovio and how lucky/unlucky we are playing this game them they should block the site. This is one of the tamest forum I have seen

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

As a forum mod here I think we should allow them to view and read complaints here. Also having newer players (who could be under 13) read strategies and talk to pros at the game for their questions would be a good idea. But if they say immature things like “GIVE ME GOLD TICKET FOR FREE ROVIO OR I WILL KILL YOU” or “BUFF TERENCE YOU LAZY IDIOTS” then they should be warned, then banned if they continue.

What I’m saying is that if they’re here to be nice and communicate correctly, sure they should stay. But if they’re here to troll and scream at Rovio like a 2 year old then the mods will warn them, and if they don’t listen then maybe a temporary ban.

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.