1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flock Value

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Who has the most valuable flock? My money is on @Greg Nixon or @A. Wolf. Here's mine:

Screenshot_20190204-225210_AB Evolution.jpg

Including my gold, it's a grand total of 643k. I unmarked all my dungeon birds in the dungeon screen and swapped 2* birds onto my team. Once you drag the first bird on the multi-sell box, you can then tap each birds icon on the left to rapidly add them to the sell box. After that hit sell and voĆ­la. Screenshot.

Be careful when you do this. I'm not liable for an accidental sell all. Once the gold and Evo mat screen pops up, if you hit sell again they disappear forever.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Rando likes this.
  2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

I was terrified doing this in case it actually sold them lol
    1549340917984939.jpg

Rando and Nyk like this.
  3. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I knew you were up there but wow, 2.2M gold, that's insane!

Rando likes this.
  4. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

If many players try this...i am sure atleast one would 'accidentally' sell all thinking of not to sell...that would be fun...lol...:p:D

5. pafiq

pafiq Tiny Birdy

Was afraid also like hell but did accordingly.

Attached Files:

Nyk likes this.
  6. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

After a month of starting the game my profile looks like this...:)..depleted of red birds due to last event... Screenshot_2019-02-05-15-50-03-865_com.rovio.tnt.png

7. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

That's a good size flock both of you have. Pafiq, how long have you been playing?

Rando, that's impressive for only a month!

Rando likes this.
  8. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

25830945-7F76-48D7-BFC2-C0E4D65B39E5.jpeg

Everyone is so strong! :eek:
    I played hard for a month,
    but the old players' team is amazing! Lol

Rando and Nyk like this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Lol it prompts you before you sell all. If someone doesn't know how to read the prompts then unfortunately that would be on them. It would be fun to see someone sell all though.

I wonder if it's even possible to play the game if you accidentally sell all. You cannot play the scout markers for birds due to power being too low, events would be too hard, and you'd have to drop to the bottom league over several weeks.

Rando likes this.
  10. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

It takes only one finger to accidentally click on sell after the confirmation shows up...you can try to click on the 'X' mark...and accidentally pinky finger clicks on sell...That's a fun story...lol
    Yeah...only resort is Help from Rovio after that..hehe:D

A. Wolf likes this.
  11. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

I hope its not me who investigates how it would affect your game should you sell all lol..

A. Wolf and Nyk like this.
  12. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

"Dear player,

Thank you for your message! My name is Matys and I'm a member of the Rovio support team. We apologize that you pressed the sell button multiple times because one of the senior forum members told you too and you accidentally sold your entire flock. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to assist you.

Please remember to check out our forums for support at forums.angrybirds.com

Matys"

Buds, A. Wolf, Platty and 2 others like this.
  13. pafiq

pafiq Tiny Birdy

I really don't remember when I started. For sure More than a year. I am not sure but it could have been Christmas 2017. I was quite advance already during my trip to China and India and I was there in March/April 2018.

14. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Hi Matys,

Should i thank you for the reply...NO!
    F*@&#_#&+#+|*+'$+{....,.........

15. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

That " you should check out our forums" bit cracks me up everytime.

I always respond wo2th inviting them to come chat with us here

16. pafiq

pafiq Tiny Birdy

Nyk you should have been warned (as a person who started thread) that I was really close to accidentally sell all my birds. I have quite big hands which leads to the point that also have big fingers. Sometimes it is difficult to hit small x or abort buttons and I was really close hitting sell cause my hand slipped. But don't worry man. I would have accepted reimbursement in beer kegs. Couple of those should be sufficient.

Rando likes this.
  17. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I'll send them priority mail overnight. ;)

I figured it was obvious that it was risky from the fact that you're clicking sell multiple times, but I'll post a warning at the top.

18. pafiq

pafiq Tiny Birdy

Looking forward to any deliveries from you. They all will be mostly welcome.

19. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

It would be higher if i bothered to level up last events birds, only 1 i did was Fire Rooster the rest were left at lvl 60. Was seriously bricking it that 2 years work was only 1 click away from disappearing though lol. Id have been left with 5 Leylands and thats it! :D

20. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Hahaha.

I would have felt really bad though. Especially for you and @pafiq. Thats way more work and time than I could imagine losing.