1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First silver ticket drop in a week

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So I got my first chest in a week.
    I had maybe up to 10 boss fights and today I was rewarded for it.

But I play a lot and mostly its normal fight or PVP arena.

How was your chances to get silver tickets during this event? Do you see intentional reduction of boss fight appearances?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have gotte two all event. Hoping they turn the drop rate up for the next two days

3. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Tiny Birdy

What level are you? As you level up boss battles and rewards are greater. I do notice it takes awhile to find a silver ticket though.

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

I am something about level 80. Forgot now.

It's the percentage which they lowered. I do a lot of battles and I can see that it's lower than no event times. Silver ticket is guaranteed if you get a silver chest, but since boss battles are rarer now - no silver tickets

5. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

Since this event started I have gotten roughly 3 or 4 silver tickets from battles...that's it...have had maybe 12-18 boss battles, but most have yielded normal chests only. very disappointing. I know this works out to be roughly 1:5 odds, but if you stack these odds with the total number of battles I have played, you get some really bad odds of getting silver tickets through battles. And don't get me started on my chances of seeing clan reward of 5 silvers...I am in a smaller clan with limited participation.

6. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

If you’re trying to get silver tickets don’t do event markers. I myself will finish the solo part of event then switch to regular scouts for the last few days

Riedgu likes this.
  7. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

That the case. After finishing solo part - no more scout markers. Our clan maybe will get 130k reward, but no chances for 180k, so I am doing normal scouts

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Are silver ticket dropping normal events?

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Elaborate, hard to understand what you mean

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

In the battles that are not connected to event

I have only done the event battles since the beginning and only got three silver tickets from them. Today I got the individual gold ticket and was wondering if the odds were better in the battles not connected to the current event

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

I would say in normal battles. Because hey give PVP events less often. So - more chances for boss battles. More boss battles - more chances to get ticket