1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Rooster Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Riedgu :)

Wish you best of luck with getting all those birds you wish, yet I am afraid that 20 silvers may not be enough to unlock all of them... Do you know how many tickets I had to use till I got Fire Rooster at x20? 29 silvers + 2 golden tickets + 4050 diamonds (as 3 golden tickets) + 6 silver tickets... And he was just FIRST bird of the event...

Cheers,

W

2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

Can't say anything about Miffy just yet - no one can, though... Yet if you DON'T HAVE Matilda, save everything you have to get her! Probably I'll skip that Miffy (no need to have her, having Claudes) and may try to get Matilda for 2nd time...

Cheers,

W

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, that's the thing, I don't have Claude or Matilda but I do have 9 gold tickets saved & will get 2 more this weekend.

Right now for PVP I use 2 Chucks, 1 each of the QB evo (Wide is awesome & Strong is so-so) & an Eddie.
    I want Matilda for sure & if I can manage to get a Claude down the road or on accident I will be happy... ;)

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

A. Wolf, what is your current team...if you don't mind me asking?

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

For some reason you post stating your team did not appear until I posted mine

You have a very good team and a lot of resources. Go for what ever you want What you need is a leader. Thus, I recommend Miffy until you can get Claude and you will be set and unbeatable...assuming you are Prestige Level on all five birds.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I agree but using a QB as team leader works pretty well for my team now as I get a 30% Yellow bonus for the 4 birds I attack with.
    Eddie is just there for health because I leveled him up too much early in the game (he was my first 5*).

My PVP layout is:
    Wide QB (Lv8 & SS8), Void Eddie (Lv4 & SS6), Fire Chuck (Lv9 & SS10), Present Chuck (Lv5 & SS7), Heavy QB (L4 & SS4).
    I shoot Heavy QB first (sometimes Eddie), Fire Chuck, then Wide QB. If I need a 4th shot (which is rare) I use Present Chuck.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018