1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Rooster Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 20, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

4219DBD8-DD0A-431D-8E62-E8702E713321.jpeg
    It’s confirmed, Fire Rooster is coming back to save us from that Pyromaniac or something... 5BEF61EA-12D1-4CDD-9710-9533BD843466.jpeg
    The 2nd and 3rd birds are garbage and Fire Rooster himself is great for PvP. You should go for him as he is a great red bird.

2. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

I pretty much seem to disagree with almost everything you post RemixFTW, and I have to again. I have had Fire Rooster for a long time. One of my first 5* birds. He is not very good for PvP. There are far better choices for MPDC. And with recent changes he isn't as effective in Insane dungeons anymore. Either he isn't doing as much damage, pig health has been raised too high for him to kill anyone besides his primary target, or both. And that is especially bad in PvP. He kills his one primary target and lowers the health of the other pigs just enough so that your opponent can kill them all.

3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I use him for MPDC on red days.
    Going to replace him with my second Claude soon, but he's still handy.
    I have the super evolution where he leaves magma. It's very handy.

4. Desert Song

Put it this way. In the Bird Tier List thread, which I pretty much agree with, he's a B-Tier. Good. Not great, not super, but doesn't completely suck either. But if you have five birds in the S-Tier/A-Tier lists, there's no reason to use him other than Red Dungeon.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Then again, I don't really follow the tier list.
    I use the magical thing called...
    Playing the game how I want to!
    Sure, the tier list might be helpful, but sometimes you can use teams to how you see fit.

Sandini likes this.
  6. Desert Song

I am always an advocate for playing a game how you want to; no need to be snarky on that point. I often use tactics that are considered alternative to the norm myself. Use Geraldine if it makes you happy! And anyone that already has Fire Rooster should feel free to use him if they see fit.

But my purpose for posting in this thread is to confirm that as someone who has a P5/SS7 Fire Rooster, my personal experience is that I never use him except in the Red Dungeon. Therefore - my *opinion* is that he is not worth spending tickets to get from this event unless you want him simply for the purpose of collecting him.

Riedgu likes this.
  7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I don't have Rooster but won't be spending silver tickets. I have few now, so I will just restock them after I spent all silvers on luck to get Probotnik. Sadly I didn't get it, but since no golden tickets spent - it's a win

Melchid likes this.
  8. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

In FB group they said Easter Event would start just 2 days after this event is over, so i'm feeling like saving my silver tickets even though I don't have Fire Rooster and I would like to have my first 5* red bird...

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Does the gold ticket max at 10 that you can hold? I have 9 saved up now...

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I checked the help and support page, under- My resources are at cap, what does it mean? What are the limits?
    Premium 10x Hatch Tickets are maxed at 10 still :)

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Only Santa and Claude are worth the effort

Ir you have 10, 11th will be in your inbox and you can wait 2 days until using some and nothing will be lost

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I am not going for Fire Rooster, but will use excess silver tickets to try for it. Normally, I get one-two tickets per day during an event; however, I have not had any drop so far. Am I the only one? Or just unlucky?

I am not one of those that believe that everything should come easy and that silver tickets should fall like leaves in the autumn (I don't complain when it happens though), but I do expect small miracles from time to time. I like to play golf, but I am horrible at it. No matter how bad I play there is always one to two shots that make me want to play again tomorrow. Feel the same with those very rare silver tickets.

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Somehow I got several of them. Each second fight is a boss fight so you should eventually score some tickets

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I have only had like 3 or 4 boss fights so far this event (way fewer than any previous event) & I am half way done. 1 silver ticket from fights so far... Insane bad luck?

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Hatchling

Same-ish here. About 1,000 rockets and just 1 silver ticket. Not going for Fire Rooster, but I always like to stock up and help the clan out.

16. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Same, 2k so halfway through event and had 4 boss fights 1 ticket, not really bothered since im not going for fire rooster and fully stocked on tickets, just hope theres more available next week

17. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

I would say that you been VERY LUCKY to get 1 tickets of 4 fights though... It's a proven fact... Silver tickets drops more frequent from usual markers which turn out to be the boss fights, than from the event ones... That's why when our clan hit the last prize I IMMEDIATELY stop doing event markers and back to grind with usual ones to restock the supplies... Here's some statistics for you:

Rockets: 3025 (#1 in clan so far)
    Boss fights: 14 (so far)
    Silver tickets from boss fights: 2 (so far)

What do you say then?

Cheers,

W

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Seems like they definitely nerfed the boss fights for this event. Past events had a higher silver ticket drop rate...

19. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I have 20 silver tickets so it means I got 5 silver ticket from many figths. So now I will just collect silvers and dont claim event ones to stack for Miffy.
    So if I try to get 2 or 3 birds from easter event, I should get Miffy and Frost or at least second Miffy. So odds are perfect to blast through all resources.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I just noticed that Fire Rooster is going to be 3rd bird in the Miffy event. How stupid is that right after the Fire Rooster event?

I'll try for Miffy but then I'm saving up for a Matilda in the next regular event. Hope that's sooner than later... :(